Favourite weapons or weapons mastered

Guest {M}Tubba

Hey i was just wondering what weapon people prefer!

I like the shotgun either from the cop or the robber.......

.......yet i have been practicing with the pistols which include the pistol,tech 9 and magnum........

lol,

Freakin' XCrispy is teaching the enemy now... :twisted:

Mollies and nades are useful but the king of guns is the Stubby close second is the M60.

The Spas is dominating but ppl use it wrong and stand still too long so they die easier than they should, me included. So it would be first but in game the stubby is used more.

A nice other weapon to have is the Tec because you can run with it and it drains health nice. The best thing thou is that above the tec is the M60 and below it is the stubby so it fits in the rotation well. If you have a bunch of ammo and those three guns you are set.

The stubby is the best IN MTA. This is only because auto weaps besides the m60 are crap cause of lag, desynching, and my crappy hitbox. In other games I actually prefer sniper rifles, hand guns, machine guns. But in mta, the stubby is the only way to go cause of its wide range and hit power between 40-200. THe m60 is ok, but the hitbox crap ruins it.

But in mta, the stubby is the only way to go cause of its wide range and hit power between 40-200

Not the fact that it knocks them down after a hit aswell? :?

Personally i hate the stubby because i consider it a unfair weapon, well with the way the lag issues are it is.

By the way thats MY opinion, dont try to manipulate it, har har :?

A nice other weapon to have is the Tec because you can run with it and it drains health nice. The best thing thou is that above the tec is the M60 and below it is the stubby so it fits in the rotation well. If you have a bunch of ammo and those three guns you are set.

lol

my whole weapon switching strategy revolves all around that :lol:8)

i like to carry a weapon for each weapon class, shotgun/SMG/machine gun

so i can change tactics as i need to. using one weapon too much is asking to get killed. i find that most of the time i die, it was because i was missing a certain weapon, like a shotgun or machine gun.

I am sure a weapon that would shoot to the top of this list if it was added would be the

Katana sword

A few details about the new version has slipped out I would love a

office-thumbs-up.jpg

or a

thumbsdown.jpg

Not that I am asking for details just talking out load here

My favorite at the moment is MP5 w/a shotgun nearby of course The sound of the MP5 is the coolest and does some good damage

First weapon I learned Is the first weapon I mastered...M60 shit pwns, and theres a certain science to locating pplz hitboxes wich i taught to a couple of ppl and it seems to work pretty damn well...

Stubby is over rated and way too many ppl fuckin use it... step out the comfort zone try sumthin new for a change

Mac-10 = fuckin great for takin out cars tryin to run u over

Weapon im dissapointed in not seeing in mta is the ingram thats my fav SP gun that shit is sick, the sounds, the look, the power.

And who the fuck is tankboy deathB's sex partner get off the dickB, I alrdy explained the sig isnt fuckin personal so stop tryina start a war. My sig was an actual TS event to not your shitty ass photoshop job...