GANG WARZ Part 1 [ FINISHED!]

totally kick ass ans VERY Original never seen anything like it b4 man the only problem i had was the map hud radar thing just get rid off that, that the onyl thing im gonna complain about other than that it was great, cant wait 4 part 2

-peace

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

utopia, idiot.. u say sparky knows alot of bugs to move in and out very fast, guess what? he has been playing mta for like 1 day so i suggest u stfu and stop causing trouble.

OwnedSigBig2.gif

Dark, you are not reading that right. No one was suggesting that Sparky was glitching or doing anything right for that matter. His sig is pointing out how sparky was complaining about being killed by calling Utiopia a cheater. Then "others" are explaining to your newb friend that it wasn't cheating.

So u gonna watch it then its not crap like the other single player movies but i c why people make movies in single player much easyer then telling 20 guys were to go and what to do ahahah

Sorry,

I should have said this but I am looking forward to wathing this but I can't until this weekend... computer issues

I will tell you what I think in this post.

Watched, it was good cept a few minor things

1. PLEASE don't talk in abreveations, like "u" and watch typing

2. The vid would workbetter irf done ina spectator mode so if you want to do anothwer wait for .4 ;)

other then that, good job, the whole fact yuo got people to do that amazed me good job.

^ yes and also turn the hud off. I see you have the chatbox off (good), so having the killers /kill during fights would make it look a lot better instead of running around shooting them.

Like if you person gets hit they /kill quickly to make it more realistic, or /kill when they are almost dead.

I watched this movie finally

I thought it was well done but a tad long These movies remind me of the silent movies... Great idea very original and I liked it

I have a great idea for another video but not the talent to make it

Why not take a good movie and play it out in VC with the soundtrack going. Like the Matix video but do HEAT (not the one with Burt Reynolds the one with Pacino/Deniro) or another good action movie

Obviously just scenes not the whole movie

I look forward to seeing part II

good job

kfg