[Read this]MTA VS SAMP

ic3_cr3am

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well on samp, players respond way much faster.... even if a post does not make much sense, they will figue out what the fuck that person is trying to say, i just use MTA to create maps for samp, want to start a debate about with is better, samp or MTA? just post a positive thing about it and then i post something positive about samp, samp will kick your ass

well on samp, players respond way much faster.... even if a post does not make much sense, they will figue out what the :o that person is trying to say, i just use MTA to create maps for samp, want to start a debate about with is better, samp or MTA? just post a positive thing about it and then i post something positive about samp, samp will kick your ass

First response was within 3 hours of your post. You ask for multiplayer map editing, that already exists. If you can't figure it out, that's your problem. You say SAMP is so amazing, but it's such a pile of shit you have to use MTA as a map editor, because they provide crappy tools and don't support client-side scripting. :lol: Texture replacement in MTA is extremely easy. It requires 2 lines of code that you can literally copy paste from the wiki. I could list off features of MTA that SAMP lacks, but I don't feel the need to waste my time on people like you who are only rude to our community and too ignorant to see that MTA is superior.

Good day sir.

"Global Moderator" wow, now on samp, our admin would not have treated a player like shit, even though they post something like "samp is shit" but anyway... we don't have to use MTA to create maps.... but on samp we dont have to wait a like 10+ mins just to join the a game, we have a way cooler admin systems.... i never knew how to register on MTA.

~way cooler admin systems~ HAHA okay. Let me see that feature that lets you take a screenshot of another client's machine to check for wallhacks. And if you even MENTION MTA on the SAMP forums they'll ban you. No, MTA isn't _required_ to make maps, but SAMP's editor is so shitty no one uses it. 10 minutes to join a server is your end. Get a better PC or internet connection. SAMP has short load times because it doesn't have client scripts. We have this magical thing called a console in MTA, where commands don't get forced to chat output, also a help menu! Holy cow!

You can keep crying all day, no one really cares. Just because I'm a global moderator doesn't mean I have to be nice. I could've just banned you and walked away.

• Like 1
"Global Moderator" wow, now on samp, our admin would not have treated a player like :~, even though they post something like "samp is :~" but anyway... we don't have to use MTA to create maps.... but on samp we dont have to wait a like 10+ mins just to join the a game, we have a way cooler admin systems.... i never knew how to register on MTA.

On most of the servers you dont have to register, on the ones where you need to register in order to play, there's a nice thingy called Login/Register panel.

All logical arguments are useless in debates against SA-MP fanboys. SA-MP is SA-MP, MTA is not SA-MP, therefore SA-MP rules and MTA sucks. That's it - assumption that SA-MP is better will always lead to the conclusion that SA-MP is better. Although it's possible to use objective reasoning and consider the fact that SA-MP lacks many possibilities compared to MTA, what's the point of trying to find the facts when you can rely on faith? The advantage of logic is that it helps you find the truth. Rejection of evidence, on the other hand, has much more important advantage: it lets you believe whatever you want, no matter how much proof shows you're wrong. Faith will never let you down :)

lets say MTA was better than samp, not ever going to happen.

Deep down in your hearts you know samp is way better, (replies within 10min, low system requiements for hosting server, free gamemodes, filterscripts, scripting help on there forums, fair administration team, many players(and registed on forum, which they were not forced to do) up to 1000 player slots(i know MTA has more than 1000 player slot support, but whats the point if servers cant ever get 500 players.) simple register system (with dialog or command, on MTA i dont even know if i registed or not) with the new update my ping has gone down a bit, and much more....) you cant argue with the fact, "samp is better than MTA"

You obviously got the wrong information, there are servers which reach over 500 players, and even over 1000.

MTA also has free scripts, if you didn't notice, there's a community page. We also have a scripting board which is constantly used.

https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewforum.php?f=91

^^ that? looks more like scripting help

[HELP] Static image window doesn't appear
Vehiclechange problem
Script Errors:
smoke Stuntplane [question]
help
[HELP] not work refresh Label

Each mod has its advantages, it depends what you as a player/developer want to accomplish.

Those who prefer one mod over the other generally have reason for such. With MTA's vast functionality, it makes the game feel less like GTA itself, which is why I prefer SA:MP (and I cannot stand Lua).

Each mod has its advantages, it depends what you as a player/developer want to accomplish.

Those who prefer one mod over the other generally have reason for such. With MTA's vast functionality, it makes the game feel less like GTA itself, which is why I prefer SA:MP (and I cannot stand Lua).

wow, u actually registered, just for this, i hope you didn't use your samp forum password, they might hack your account.

wow, u actually registered, just for this, i hope you didn't use your samp forum password, they might hack your account.

You do realize the only thing you are accomplishing here is further proving the immaturity of the majority of the SA:MP community, right? You aren't making us look any better.