new aiming/team recognition system

l2ebel

the idea:

when i aim at another players model or xyz coordinates or however the

aiming system works i see his health and his team color next to my hud

example:

charge-mtaaim.jpg

-on this pic IJs is on the blue team (if TDM)

-only when im aiming at his model i can see his health and color

pro:

-being able to recognize from far away players and their team

-DeathB wrote something about disabling the anims cause players were still running when they were actually standing or something...so maybe this system would also fix this and some other lag issues

contra: hmm cant think of some right now

this is only an idea, i dont know how aiming works (im not a coder) or maybe its too much hacking for vice :roll:

ps: all the tags keep standard, only the player who gets covered by your crosshair will be shown in this hud system

oh and btw, DAMN SPAWN CAMPERS! :evil4:

This is a GREAT idea . love it . But i also think of disabling team shooting . as in : you shoot your teammate and nothing happens .

Cause when your in a gang and want to kill someone they keep running around in circles around your teammates and you end up killing your friend by mastake ....

This is a GREAT idea . love it . But i also think of disabling team shooting . as in : you shoot your teammate and nothing happens .

Cause when your in a gang and want to kill someone they keep running around in circles around your teammates and you end up killing your friend by mastake ....

hey mastakes happen... couldn't resist :P