Admin console

the gta3 admin console is teh trainer!

w/o this trainer there probably wouldnt be mta

IJs downloaded the source code of it an saw how the "last car..." thingy works added a netcode and released gta3:am

so btw thx to the one who created this trainer and made it open source :)

about your problem: it looks to me that you can only click these buttons when youre on the mission for example: you go on a rampage, go to the console, clicke the button, go back in game and you completed the mission...i dunno, never used this button but this trainer owns!

OHHHH Those bottons . My bad . i count see what you were talking about ... Sorry .... My mastake (i make a bunch of these :) )

Btw : rebel is right , this trainer ROCKS . I still remmember the day i woke up . went to the gta forums and hear a rummor of a trainer making gta online . lol . And then i downloaded the new version of the trainer that had a tab called "GTA3:AM" with the little logo on it . (does any one still have that trainer stored somewere , cause its history :D )

The second day i went out to buy another pc just so i ould test this out ... (still have the pieces of that old pc :) ) Anyways . it was the good old times :wink:

On a related subject, some1 brought up a url of a site that listed several GTA/VC mods, etc not too long ago I think. Being a sucker for weird proggies, I was particularly interested in one that could show you where all the unfound packages for a savegame were, since it could be very handy with finding that elusive 100th package (I remember triple checking all 100 locations from help sites' package maps when I was bent on completing the game, but to no avail, so I stopped @ 98% :().

Anyway, prob is the link was dead, or there was something else going on with it. So could anyone that knows of other such sites that might offer it point me there? Thx.

• MTA Team
can we get back on topic

see under those it says

Comple Mission

(Reserverd)

Comple Mission

(Reserverd)

Comple Mission

(Reserverd)

read what pl write instead of asking the same question over and over again. Why should we answer when you don't listen?