Post your ownage pics here

lol, the way i parked that car if i had just taped it he woulda gone flying. i couldnt do anything to it without syncing him, so i just walked off and let him decide when to die =)

cuz he eventually had to kill himself ;P

Trainin to be a professional valet, eh "Ransom" :D?

Another place you can do that is just south of the NPM as can be seen below.

NPMslide.jpg

Edit: Since this is "post your ownage pics", I might as well post some more:

diagcheetah.jpg

I call this one "My angle on getting up there"

flipcrawl.jpg

Training to be spiderman here...

lol, the way i parked that car if i had just taped it he woulda gone flying. i couldnt do anything to it without syncing him, so i just walked off and let him decide when to die =)

cuz he eventually had to kill himself ;P

Great idea very funny

hmm... I wonder how you came up with this

i would like to share a story about two noobs

i was in the party server last nite and i was being my dirty killing self and oftered help to a noob that was at the sailer spawn waiting for his friend, he felt safe after seeing me kill 3 men and not turning on him, i asked him to get in my car,

so he got in my car and typed to go to the airport,i said "ok", as i drove the other way,, he said nothing as i drove close to the edge of the docks

i parked the passenger side of the car a inch from the side of the dock so there would be no way that this man was walking from my car , and he would have to drop him self in the water ,, i got out , walked to the front of the car, and typed"ur :o "to the noob,lol, he was upset to say the least, but he was typin 4 help from his friend, a min1/2 later his friend is close i shot and killed him as he rode up on his bike, , walk back to the car and asked the noob to plz get out, he wouldn"t so i pushed the car in to the water. the end,

Crispy has been doing this and worse since October. He is MTA dirtiest and sneakiest player

its not how i did it, its the parking job behind it ;P

crispy just had the passenger seat a little bit over the water, i had it in such a way that even the slightest tap to the car woulda sent them flying =p

4 things n4sr:

1: edit next time

2: second pic is broken

3:

this pic is pretty old and i had to resize it and make it all fugly for my crappy free image hosting service to let me upload it...

love the pic size :) ...already wanted to write "love the size" but then i thought about the quote wall =P

4: lol @ the sailor, my friend managed to kill himself with a pcj with about 80 hp in one multicrash i was lmao :lol: pretty sad i didnt record it

4: lol @ the sailor, my friend managed to kill himself with a pcj with about 80 hp in one multicrash i was lmao :lol: pretty sad i didnt record it

heh the way i have found to lose 80+ health in one crash is to fall off a bike while doing a wheelie. for some reason it takes a ton of health, every time i do it with 100 health i have anywhere from 13-23 health left afterwards :P

this poor fool jumped out of his heli, and right onto my heli blades.

HeADulk-chopchop_640.jpg

this pic speaks for itself.

HeADulk-pwned_640.jpg

this poor guy got his ass parked upon by [4D]Outback and {ULK}Bishop, while i stood by and laughed :lol:

HeADulk-roadkillmonkey_640.jpg

many more to come, if i ever decide to unpack my archive of old mta screens and convert them to jpeg and upload em 8)

i know a ownage thing to do, get a person to stand right next to a wall and then drive into the wall and they will go under ur car.. they can't move and the health will start to drop (fast) like when u fall into water, anways this aint like single player where u can just do that.. mta is different when u raverse the car doesn't go over them.

i know a ownage thing to do, get a person to stand right next to a wall and then drive into the wall and they will go under ur car.. they can't move and the health will start to drop (fast) like when u fall into water, anways this aint like single player where u can just do that.. mta is different when u raverse the car doesn't go over them.

personally i don't call that ownage, i call that lameage ... just like chopper kills this is such a lame thing to do