MTA Sucks

Guest Weezer420

I just want to say MTA fucking sucks.Nothing but cheaters on every server you go to and thats if you can even connect.The game crashes afer you die or if you play too long.Playing MTA is like the most suck ass mod i have ever seen! :evil:

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=6451

Read that.

1 out of 10 people cheat.

To put it plainly:

You don't know how to play, so in a certain respect, YOU suck.

Also, MTA is probably the best mod I've ever experienced, for any game. I wouldn't consider it a mod, I'd consider it a revolution in Grand Theft Auto history! And if you don't want to be a part of it, then don't make us suffer by listening to your whining. :roll:

I hardly ever crash.

I definitely don't have any problems connecting, unless it's full, because so many people love playing MTA... :lol:

Edited by Guest

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy posts like the one you made as it allows me to refine my verbal skills and brush up on my use of grammar. It also shows a lot of talent and education to use terms such as "most suck ass" and "MTA :o sucks".

Thanks again for the informative post and I hope to hear some more from you soon!

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoy posts like the one you made as it allows me to refine my verbal skills and brush up on my use of grammar. It also shows a lot of talent and education to use terms such as "most suck ass" and "MTA :o sucks".

Thanks again for the informative post and I hope to hear some more from you soon!

lol. Join a gang or somethin mang.

Playing MTA is like the most suck ass mod i have ever seen!

Don't play it then. Plain and simple. No-one forced you to play it, and you didn't pay for it, so what right do you have to flame it?

Also, you have to bear in mind that it is a beta. This means that it is unfinished and likely to have bugs. I'm sure it probably says something about that in the manual. :roll: