Female models in next release!

Guest Courtney_Act

Hi people,

I'm wondering how hard it would be to include some of the female models in the next release. While I find it fun to run around as that yucky old policeman I think I'd be much more at home as a stripper going crazy with an uzi :D

Just thought I'd bring it up, the more female models the better! Yay :D

stunt mode has peelers, but yes, the dm servers are sausage fests.

i think the best scenerio is to keep organizing the class models by themes like its being done now, just try and fit some women into the themes when possible. an all female class is the other option, but it wouldn't make mta quite as diverse

next you will want different races, religions and sexual prefrences in there as well =p

The Black/Hispanic Lesiban Buddhist Policewoman anyone? (yeah most of you would salivate at that one so HA =)

on a slightly more serious note - :roll: ....

Anyway, Im sure if they need to adjust the classes for a female they can add one in as there are plenty of female models ingame

So you wanna kill kids, dogs and women now, too? =P

Joking. It has been noted before, and has been considered for future releases. The problem is in getting a couple of skins that go together with a certain group, like we have now. Not all models you remember from single player can be the model of your character ingame. Choices are somewhat limited, but we can at least add the strippers, Mercedes Cortez, Candy Suxxx and a few other. Though those half-naked women seem a bit out of place when fighting evil Coppers or Robbers with big guns.

Just wait and see.

oh comon, i dont wanna hurt some girls... er wait i hurt kfc all the time
-haha =P
The problem is in getting a couple of skins that go together with a certain group, like we have now. Not all models you remember from single player can be the model of your character ingame. Choices are somewhat limited, but we can at least add the strippers, Mercedes Cortez, Candy Suxxx and a few other. Though those half-naked women seem a bit out of place when fighting evil Coppers or Robbers with big guns.

Hollower (gtaforums.com modder) has a released a script for Blender (freeware 3d modelling app) that allows you to make new player models for Vice. Steve M (st.mu, another gtaforums member) is working on a tool / tutorial for users of 3ds Max R3, with the old renderware DFF exporter, to also create completely new scratchmade players, and he's done it too, we're currently waiting for his official release. Anyway, your no longer limited to just the models currently ingame (just put the newly made models over the strippers, and players you can use). If you need an artist, you know where to look :wink:

How about the racer class, instead of the plumber's crack kilt wearers, how about some hot chicks instead? :o

Heheh, or you can just crash Vice City a couple times, and maybe someone's model will be displayed as a stripper. I know people have seen me as a stripper before, and I've seen people as strippers after a VC crash.

So, one bonus of getting a crash in the game. :wink:

A female class would be good, you could make it like some type of girl gang/feminist crime organization. You could put the hookers into the girl gang (the ones in black stockings etc) and maybe the more upper class women in a feminist organization.

Just quietly, I hate that kilt wearing slob :P

>>AND LET ME JUST ADD>>

-models should be made with realistic boobs. :D (jiggle-jiggle)

-i can think of many more that i would probably get flammed for

adding in here. i mainly wanted to add the boobs bit. :P heres a pic for ya

(oh yea, and OBVIOUSLY women would be easier to kill-for obvious reasons) JK :P

ak47chick.JPG

i am all for female chars, and for OTHER, many, many more characters for that matter too !!

Isn't there a way so MTA:VC can use ALL the in-game characters which are already there in VC ?

Why the limitation to only a few (IMHO unluckily chosen) chars ???

Like....sweaty fat mexican ??

Psychokiller ?

Rockstar on Drugs ?

Heavy Metal Dude-Guy ?

Cop ? (Ok..the cop is halfway ok...)

Faggy looking Sailor ?

Who came up with that character selections ?

That's utterly horrible :)

Please more to chose from !

having people be able to choose thier model out of any would be awesome, and give us the ability to actually have a unique identity ingame. right now there are still issues with the models syncing up, so it would not be completely effective.

i suppose the mta team chose the models for us so we can recognize the different classes on sight, but maybe in the future this could be an option?

any model in dm, classes in teamplay?

i dont care what the skins look like, as long as there is a character that heals slowly and has an m4, i am set.

i would prefer female skins to the sausage fest thats going on in DM atm, since i would rather watch a lady run around all day than some ghey sailor sporting his knee highs and short shorts. but thats just me. :roll::lol:

• 2 weeks later...