How fun is MTA VC... fun enough?

Sup yall... new here but ive been reading posts and stuff for the past week or so... Ok i just wanna know if MTA VC is worth getting vice city for computer... I have it for ps2 and love it and all but is it worth getting for computer just for MTA? thanx... Laterz ^_^

just like TwwIX said . its definitly the best mod . Killing people , getting into gangs . or just driving around with your friends . But be sure your system supports the game well . cause :

my philosophy :

***** a laggy game is not a happy game ****** :D

lol thanks... it all sounds pimp and all but is there a limit to how many people can access servers? and are there many servers out there? if other people are like on the server with dialup and lag themselfs can they like dissippear and reappear elsewhere? cause that happens on other games and all but just wondering. i guess thats all laterz ^_^

well . if your using dialup . then you will not get the best experience possible . the max is 26 people per server . and the's about 200 servers from all over the world. you might want to consider getting dsl or cable if possible . its worth it on games .

Its possible that mta will not lag so much on dialup if you compare to other games . since this is a mod . it does not send "so much" information from server to client

yeah i got dsl so im not worried about lag from me... but iono about others that are on the server with me. and something that would just be pimp would be races... anyone do those? :lol: im unstopable! is the control hard with a keyboard and mouse with gta?

Well . since you got dsl , you wont experience lag . Almost all of the servers run on cable . or dsl . And so does much of the people .

There is a game mode called "Stunt Mode" that adds huge cool ramps all over the city , so you can jump around with cars and bikes . The Keyboard control is not hard at all . i belive its actually better for long time playing .

altho if you want to use a controller its cool too .

I'm happy to hear that just a few things so your not one of the hated noobs, ppl really really hate it when you car lame, its hard to kill ppl with guns but practice makes perfect and car laming gets your nowhere, if sumones not taking damage dont automatically acuse them of cheating it could be the desynchronization often times shoot to the right or left of them and the hitbox will be there you'll kno where to hit when u see him takin damage not when hes bleeding. and dont cheat but thats a given good luck and have fun in mta.

There are'nt so many cheaters . but mta is trying to block them all .

BTW . I know that when you play you will be alittle dissapointed form all the crashes and stuff . but i ask you .. please remmember this is a mod . made from a game . this mod was made with out acess to the game's core. So it wont be perfect . But after the first crash . you'll learn how to get behind it and continue thew fun :D

Tekky the soldier plays with no video card tekky the soldier play with onboard chipset mta is bad for tekky the soldier mta crash whole system tekky the soldier have to restart shortly after tekky the soldier restarts game even though tekky the soldier has a system freeze 20 times a day because of it

thats how fun it is tekky the soldier still plays despite all this :P

i see it as

-1 cheaters

-1 beta, can crash a lot for some

-1 few official servers

+1 clans, good community

+1 better control over ps2 ver

+5,000,000...MP for GTA...don't be a fool, buy it :lol: hehe

The great thing is that all of the -1's will go in the future.

hehe - we have probably also contributed to the number of warez downloads of vc since 0.1 (and maybe a few legal sales =P)

Some people have had problems getting MTA to work with no-cd cracks and suchlike, forcing them to buy the game properly. I have to hand it to you - it's a brilliant way of combating piracy. :D

i disagree more than half the gta community besides me is using a warez no cd cracked gta, the no cd crack is popular and well known to work with gta, so CAN YOU SLEEP WELL KNOWING YOU CONTRIBUTED TO PIRACY?! na jk lol

yeah man , I mean i know people download vc off warez site and all that crap . But no-cds patches were not made to be used this way . I use it cause of my slow driver . (i got the game ) But it just lags when loading radio stations and it takes like 3 minutes when starting vc . so now with the patch . it takes 5 secs on the begginning loading . and the games runs smothly . since everything is on the harddrive . I just wish there was a way to recgonize a "downloaded" game