i hate the water

Guest daleyy

sigh

The boats will not work even if you hack out the explosion code,

2 seperate issues... boats aren't cars...

there is something else we are researching, please dont' hack our software and we'll leave you alone as well

but thats not the point if the water does not explode then me and my m8 can get boats on :)

You have to bear in mind that MTA is far from finished. As Kent says, they're researching it and hopefully they'll add them in a later version.

i belive that the water feature is to make cars respaw . so that when you die on the water . the car will exploded and respaw . instead of just stay there ... Not sure. But kent is right , once you hit the water your dead.

the explosion just makes a quick death :)

let the guys research, because it seems to be a lot more difficult to include boats than you think when i look at gtaT 0.5 beta. gtaT 0.5 also has massive problems with boats at this time. If explosion was disabled, no cars would respawn. :?

Mars is a little close insnt it?....hmmm....maybe jupiter or sumtin..lol

The moon's actually quite closer if you didnt know.

But u would still need somekind of rocket proppelled vehicle to get up there in the first place.

Hey,thats it!Use a rocket,fly up high and jump out of it.

That should work i think. :wink:

Not sure though since there's no gravity and shit.

You'd probably suffocate to death before hitting the gr...shit before even entering the Earth's atmosphere anyway.