RANDOMIZE THE SPAWNS

I think the main reason for robber wars is because the stubby is surely the most powerful weapon in the game (due to jump glitch) if you have the skills to use it. So thats where all the good players are at until they get tired of fighting up there.

Personally and i know a lot wont agree but i hate the stubby, i think its too powerful for its own good while the netcode is like it is(no offense), they get one shot at you and you hit the floor, next shot you die :cry:

The police shotgun, thats ok because you can escape it.

Personally and i know a lot wont agree but i hate the stubby, i think its too powerful for its own good while the netcode is like it is(no offense), they get one shot at you and you hit the floor, next shot you die :cry:

The police shotgun, thats ok because you can escape it.

Good instinct I disagree. If you have an M60 and some distance you can take out 4 or 5 ppl who are all stubbyfighting. The police shotty's muliple fire is pretty powerful too but clearly the stubby is the king of close range (even if someone is real good with a chainsaw)

I think the main reason for robber wars is because the stubby is surely the most powerful weapon in the game (due to jump glitch) if you have the skills to use it. So thats where all the good players are at until they get tired of fighting up there.

I never jump and I do quite well with the stubby so it's not due to whatever glitch you are exploiting. It's the knockdown power of it and it's a guarenteed 1 or 2 shot kill if done correctly.

I still think spreading this weapon and the M60 out would encourage ppl to spawn elsewhere.