RANDOMIZE THE SPAWNS

-note to the (f)lamers- i dont care if this has been posted b4, i think this deserves a million topics

every good server there is theres constant robber spawn wars. its ruining the game, as it CONSTANTLY happens. and this is for obviuos reasons

theres 26 people in a game, theres 5 cars at the robber spawn. theres no real way to leave but to run after 5 mins of play. so your basically forced to fight there. why not just randomize all the spawns like the crusaders spawn?

CAN I GET AN AMEN! :lol:

well if you actually LIKE spawn wars in mta your the only one these days. anyone who plays mta actively that i know is sick of it. and so am i. theyv just gotten outa hand cuz the robber class is so overpowered you have to use it these days, and ur trapped from there. so yes, i say put AT LEAST THIS CLASS AND THE MEX as random spawns

CAN I GET A AMEN AGAIN! :lol:

well if you actually LIKE spawn wars in mta your the only one these days. anyone who plays mta actively that i know is sick of it. and so am i. theyv just gotten outa hand cuz the robber class is so overpowered you have to use it these days, and ur trapped from there. so yes, i say put AT LEAST THIS CLASS AND THE MEX as random spawns

CAN I GET A AMEN AGAIN! :lol:

It could always be made a server option. Then, if for some bizarre reason admins like spawn wars, they can disable random spawns.

I doubt we will be doing this for more careers, one of the vcc's unique features is you are never sure where you will turn up onthe map, that attracts a lot of people so they choose vcc. Most spawn wars I see happening are easily avoided, you simply spawn alsewhere and if others are also sick of spawn war they will too.(thats called democratic decision and freedom of choice, not DeathB wants it this way so you WILL obey).

Also most tend to be a general 'lets have a stubby war' arrangement enjoyed by all who partake. I wouldnt agree that robbers are 'overpowered' either, an uzi and a few grenades/mols and i don't have too many problems with them. Besides, if they WERE overpowered the fact you may get caught up in a spawn war and be unable to stray elsewhere as one is a good thing, right :)

when your playing on a clan server with 20 people who 4 of them spawn as non robbers, and the rest as robbers its a robber spawn war that you basically have to play in day after day after day after day. im far from the only person who thinks this, and some people have even almost quit playing mta because of this.

but ur right not an issue easily avoided

Yeah i agree with you.

I've also suggested this a long time ago,hope they listen to us this time.

There's just no real protection against campers and spawn killers so plz consider randomizing the spawns for all the classes.

Praise Allah!

of course you can easily avoid a spawn war, but then it's sometimes hard to find someone to kill after that in the out side.

If not randomly making spawns make 2 spots for each class it could split up the atcion. I mean spawn wars are fun and good for lazy poeple like me for awhile or even good for gaining some skill with the classes. But it's hard to get poeple to leave the areas because even if you want to leave a spawn war someone just pulls you into it. "So play another class", I don't really want to!

Out side of the spawns there are some really fun spots to fight in vc that no one ever goes to.

For one thing, don't spawn as the spawn war class if you don't want a spawn war.

Also, I think, since really, the best weapon versus a good player with a stubby, is another stubby. Other weapons have certain counter-weapons to use against them, but I haven't found any good weapon to use against a good stubby player besides the stubby.

To get more back to the thread topic, why not, instead of randomized spawning - for one thing, since these classes/careers are supposed to be played as a team, I don't think random spawn would be the way to go - so why not, just have multiple spawns in the same area?

Like have the robbers spawn in all three houses on Prawn Island, and the mexicans spawn in the different concourse tunnels in the airport?

This should atleast alleviate the spawn point harvesting, and allow you, if you just have to be that class, to avoid any spawn area battles.

Alternate spawns for classes would be interesting

robber 2nd spawn would be top of roof, maybe the movie production place

mex could be the helipad or one of the hangers

Sailor could be Anywhere in the docks area

The other 2 already have 2 or more spawns so I guess they are not needed and no one seems to use love fist too often cause there isnt much weaponary to use, but their spawn could be the dirt track perhaps

I mean You can avoid it if needed, but If secondary spawns were created there are places they could be placed

the crusaders all have at least 3 vehicles right by each of thier spawns. cant u take some of those cars away and make the robbers spawn a little bit easier to get out of? some people might not think that the robber thing is even an issue, but thats far from the truth, its hard as hell to get out of thier

since these classes/careers are supposed to be played as a team

ive never ever seen anyone setting up a real TDM in mtavc (im sure there will be a TDM mode for 0.4) so why not adding some more careers and give them all different kinds of weapon configs, i think if there would be more selectable caracters with a stubby there woulnt be so many robber spawn wars..

for example:

m=model s=spawn:

m:bikers s: bikershop

m:rappers s: vcn building

m:strippers s:stripclub

or cubans, security ppl, the army.......

You could just put a few more stubby spawns too.

It's not the robber house that attacts us it is the gun. I also enjoy the M60s power and that is another high spawn war area. You don't see many Racer spawn wars at the stadium and there is a ton of cars there I would love a stubby/m60 pickup near there.

Also stubby wars are avoidable just kill the ppl and quickly hop in a car and announce that you are holding down (some location). They are fun but can get old.