A Danger in the Streets of Vice City!

Fluffy

Should ULK be banned from using the stubby?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should ULK be banned from using the stubby?

• Yes
    • No

I've noticed that whenever a ULK joins a server, there is a new maroon dot. Which means, danger for many of the innocent bystanders of our great city!

:!::idea:

As responsible citizens of Vice City, we can't allow this danger on our streets! Think of the Children! Everytime a ULK kills with a stubby, five children starve to death in Somalia. Please, think of those poor kids. Oh yeah, and God kills kittens too (God seems to enjoy killing kittens or something).

:cry::(:?:cry:

So please think of the Children, and the Kittens. Vote YES on Vice City Municipal Referectum Anus.

Note for the slow: this is not a serious proposal or poll, but a joke.

Last night a few ULK guys kept cleaning this one guy's clock on the official servers, and instead of not spawning as robber and fighting the two ULKs, he instead decided to start calling them cheats, and laggers (both ULK were below 100 ping), and other shit. Just avoid them, dumbass!

But I thought it was funny, and thought up this little joke. And since I figured most people on these forums spam, I felt I could put up something inane as well.

:P:o

But I thought it was funny, and thought up this little joke. And since I figured most people on these forums spam, I felt I could put up something inane as well.

:P:o

Where the hell did you get this from ? (not talking about BLAST)

And You gotta be kidding about the whole topic right ....

:?

Edited by Guest

FUCK NO

this guy is a fucking moron, i cant believe he typed this up. wtf was he thinking. he should be shot and burn in hell. we dont need to learn anything new moron

this post was a joke to btw :lol: