[Any GameMode] Selling Mappings - maracha2

maracha2

Hello! I am maracha2, my real life name is João Grilo and I am a mapper for any type of MTA Servers... I already have some made mappings for MTA RP Servers... I am actually selling them. I have two unfinished mappings for MTA Roleplay and 2 finished little mappings. One is a new Los Santos Fire Department and an Los Santos Police Department Interior Mapping. I like LSPD Interior mapping the most to be honest. I am also looking for somebody that needs a mapper or mappings. I am a proper Mapper, not bad. I took some 20 - 25 minutes to create the LSPD Interior Mapping and its fine! I just want to tell you that the Fire Department is near LSPD in Pershing Square and its not like... a HUGE mapping and awesome one.. Its just the first version, a simple little Fire Department for Los Santos.

You may contact me with Skype: joaogrilo2001.

Also contact me with email: [email protected]

PS: I am fine and have some experience. Have been owner at plenty servers and admin too... I can also help you creating a MTA Roleplay or DayZ Server...

Just joined, selling mappings (Wich are obiously not called like that). Can you show some pics, and why should Anyone trust you?

I will send some pics / screenshots soon. And you may trust me if you want... I never scam anybody, never done that before. I am honest but it is your decision to trust me or not. Trust me however you want... I wont do anything bad like scamming you or something.

Just joined, selling mappings (Wich are obiously not called like that). Can you show some pics, and why should Anyone trust you?

I will send some pics / screenshots soon. And you may trust me if you want... I never scam anybody, never done that before. I am honest but it is your decision to trust me or not. Trust me however you want... I wont do anything bad like scamming you or something.

You just joined, the fact you never scammed anybody isnt reliable.