Short Fast Stunt Video

OMG and he'd said V4 was gonna be the last vid he'd ever make :P!!11!!11

Nah seriously, I hadn't seen you follow up on your posts lately; you'd just pop up some days later, post something else and vanish yet again, so I thought you were done with stunin/MTA/these forums or whatever.

BTW as I've tried asking you before, can you plz help me with something in the GFX department? From what you've shown us, you seem to know your way around photoshop and hopefully it shouldn't take much of your time while you're working on your vid.

Either way, glad to see ppl like trw makin vids again :).

Yes. Just catch me on MSN: [email protected] & I will be glad to help or give tips for some Photoshopin. :P

Well, I really only started to make another vid because I saw someone from a total different forum say "Its sad that LBtrw will not be making anymore vids." and I was like OMG people know I exist! :wink: hehe. 8) Its fun to search your own name on google.com :wink:

LMFAO. My lame html page is the third hit you get on google! Fokn pwnage (y). In fact if you keep looking, you'll come across the various msg boards I've posted at in the past. Kinda gives you a weird perspective...

Anyway, you think I should try makin something myself with Photoshop? I mean I've only fooled around with it for like 10 mins a year ago and all I ended up with was this:

malakies.jpg