Show Off Your Art - (Good or Bad) :)

_LBtrw_

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heheh thanks guys, at first i thought i was going to get a bunch of replies saying "vandalism is bad!!" and "i'm calling the cops!" and "i hate graffiti, its ugly!!"

i make my art with: Krylon and Montana Spraypaint

8):lol:

edit: w00t i'm a crazy poster now with 50 posts!!! :bday::rainbowafro::onfire: oh yeah baby!!!

it's really nice, better then anything I could hope of doing

but just a bit plain, seems just liikke 2 colours (not counting shads) but thats just me, maybe roughen up the uh.. tail thingies? yeha I have no idea :)

good work on it though very nice

(btw, I got another pic done for backrounds its on the show off your desktop thign if anyone cares)

Dancing Hamsters, Dancing babies and now a dancing Badger... I think we have a new clan on our hands. Mr Bill, make ure Avatar dance, then we've got the whole YMCA.

For my Art project I shud be doing a Metallic Skull... I can't put it up now coz Im at School, but Im sure Id be able to upload it when I get home.

MTA asked me to make them a logo.

Here is what I had come up with: (so far) 8)

MTADesignGIF.gif

It looks good, but it doesn't really fit the theme. Use some pink in the sphere. I'm guessing MTA isn't looking for something in Vice City in the logo right? Perhaps just cutting off the tails and putting in some blue and pink combination that Vice City uses as its primary colors or something similar.

My last thought being use capitols cause "mTa" is what it looks like :P