Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.3.4 released!

Woovie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That compiling thing is just stupid... all i have to do now is to run 1 batch file and it compiles everything into 1 file, but now when anyone joins it keeps spamming those stupid messages that it wont be supported in next versions blah blah... like why?

We'll have to compile every single script through some stupid website? Nonsense... :roll:

That compiling thing is just stupid... all i have to do now is to run 1 batch file and it compiles everything into 1 file, but now when anyone joins it keeps spamming those stupid messages that it wont be supported in next versions blah blah... like why?

We'll have to compile every single script through some stupid website? Nonsense... :roll:

Use the API. https://luac.multitheftauto.com/api/ supports batching. A default compile is basically useless. A proper compile through luac.multitheftauto.com is actually protected.

I have used the API and I have made myself a system that automatically compiles all client-side code when the resource is started. It's useful, it's easy and it works. The only issue is that I still can't fully trust MTA:SA's encryption and compile system, if someone finds out how to crack it, good bye code.

• MTA Team
I have used the API and I have made myself a system that automatically compiles all client-side code when the resource is started. It's useful, it's easy and it works. The only issue is that I still can't fully trust MTA:SA's encryption and compile system, if someone finds out how to crack it, good bye code.
That's a problem with any cryptographic solution. From the moment the private keys are in the open your security becomes worthless.

Name an uncrackable system. Oh you can't, because it doesn't exist. It WILL be hacked, it's a matter of time.

Hey all!

I don´t know where post a sugestion.

I want tell to MTA developers if they can do a function like "removeAccountData(account, index)" i think it´s a needed function for clear account data.

Sorry for my bad english :oops:

You can just do setAccountData(account, index, nil).

And you can post suggestions here as it reads 'Suggestions'.

Hey all!

I want tell to MTA developers if they can do a function like "removeAccountData(account, index)" i think it´s a needed function for clear account data.

Im saying to delete the index, no the value. Because i see all account data of my account and have so much indexs(data). :?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all!

Im saying to delete the index, no the value. Because i see all account data of my account and have so much indexs(data). :?

didn't quite test it, but in Lua, whenever you assign nil to an index (global variables are simple fields of the global table _G) it gets "deleted" and later becomes garbage collected, it should be the same with account and element data in MTA

didn't quite test it, but in Lua, whenever you assign nil to an index (global variables are simple fields of the global table _G) it gets "deleted" and later becomes garbage collected, it should be the same with account and element data in MTA

Dont work man, try your self :?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hello guys I updated the MTA but I got a problem that I can't open MTA I can put SS but no one will understand my language so I will transtet it .

The problem is :

The instruction at "0xXXXXXXXX" referenced memory at "0xXXXXXXXX", The memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate that program.

SS: http://up405.siz.co.il/up3/g3ny4vunml2i.png

http://www.mtasa.com << Download again, and install again and then tell that your problem is fixed or not.