*New Video* Hurrah! Mr Jingles! *new video*

Yay, its done =P now i know that this isnt the greatest video ever =P but i had a crapload of fun making it, its basically a "Van" traveling at 2000 mph or something =P its not too heavily modded cause it only weighs 200 Pounds (to make cars go fast and high for somereason they must be like 9000000 weight) =P but yeah, great fun =D

Get it Here \/

http://www.thegamersalliance.com/php/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=233&ttitle=Mr_Jingles_And_His_Rocket_Van

haha i know, some parts just fit =D

rocket vans for evah!

PS The ending music rules =P *Jump jive...*

P.P.S. The WIERDEST Thing... i looked on the bottom of my math textbook in class today, the paper part =P, and it says "SM 4eva" in red pen i was like WTF?!? hmmm.... there was also a heart...

/me hopes someone in SM lives in the same town as him and isnt an anal rapist =D

Good video, don't get me wrong here (awesome choice of music... Go iron maiden!) but I personally don't like videos where vehicles are modded... That way it isn't as hard to create and such... But that one where you hit that ramp, landed vertical on the wall, and then drove up and did a backflip was awesome.

I don't mind modded out vids, if there is alot of originality and style in the vid and I definately saw some stunts i've never seen in this one. The wall riding on buildings was hilarious :lol: . Rock on Smackard :wink:

w00t w00t!!!! \m/!

Good video, don't get me wrong here (awesome choice of music... Go iron maiden!) but I personally don't like videos where vehicles are modded... That way it isn't as hard to create and such... But that one where you hit that ramp, landed vertical on the wall, and then drove up and did a backflip was awesome

heh well i just used mods to play around cause i was bored... plus videos that use mods but ANNOUNCE it arnt very bad but when someones like i can do a 34182478916 in a GB then its like WTF go home!

Thanks for all the feedback guys =D

Bump, cause this fokn pwns!

Lol I've been so caught up with other stuff in this forum, I almost forgot to post about Smack's vid.

Ok, this is the shit; both silly and creative to the point of addiction. Like Sam said, some very original stuff you've got in there and you can even keep a dude smilin all through that vid with your wackiness. Freaky spins, van wheelies (!), those wall rides and that awesome grind made it all worth the effort (and risk maybe) to play around with the Gang Burito's settings, stick to one setup and come up with such show-worthy stunts like you did. Music's pretty good, visual quality a tad average, length nice and reasonable, decent editing and like I said the material is really interesting; a quality production overall.

"More twistin' that a tin can in a spring tornado"[/hic voice]. I'd urge every1 to see this (y). Seriously, go download it!

Keep 'em comin Smackman :P.

• 5 weeks later...

lol, sry but that just didn't seem impressive with the mods for the most part, but those wall flips were nice, most notably that wall plant to flip :) If the whole video had material like that I would have thought of it as amazing even for a mod video.

P.S. The switch over from hard rock to jump and jivin didn't fit very well together lmao.

haha i know! well the mods were in there for some fun. a real GB video would be boring as hell... plus i never said hey look at me i didnt use mods =P thats frowned upone when making mod videos =D and the rock to jazz thihng... i dont know, thats just how my brain works. R.B.F to iron maiden, to the Brian setzer orchestra!