Server file deletes itself

glowdemon1

Question

10 answers to this question

Still not solved,

Hey, I'm having some serious trouble with my MTA server. I recently decided to work on a server which is located on my dropbox folder so people can edit resources more easily. It all worked well but after a day or two, I booted up my server and the console just shut down. It's not the dropbox's problem. I've had this before ( read viewtopic.php?f=105&t=64859 ). It happens whenever I move the server folder to another location.

edit: sorry for the quadruple post above, didn't notice bumping the post above me would cause it to change data.

HMM, sorry if i'm late at all...

But i had this problem once, Does it come up with "blue server for mta sa"? or something along that line? My problem was that i dragged all the dayz files(servercfg.lua etc.) to the gamemode folder(deathmatch) That really bugged my server, no solutions online either. Reply to these questions and i may find out what your problem is, my current advice is to not paste anything into your deathmatch folder, if something says "do you want to replace ??? with ???" click no and cancel what you're doing!

-hope this helped