SERVERS NEEDED

MORE SERVERS IN EUROPE ARE NEEDED. ALL EASTERN SERVERS... THEY SUX. THERE ARE EITHER ~4 PEOPLE AROUND OR THERE ARE CHEATERS.

AT OTHER SERVERS THEY KICK ME BECAUSE OF MY PING OVER 100.

AND SERVERS WHAT KEEP MY PING REASONABLE AND DON'T KICK ME OR HAVEN'T CHEATERS... VERY FEW OR NONE! THAT SUX, DOESN'T IT. :evil:

Now I said what I wanted to say and I am happy. Thank you for letting me say that.

If you want a server buy it your self

Renting a server doesn't cost too much, and I find that hosting companies are always very accomodating when someone requests a game / mod that they don't currently support, so you should have no problem.

you r over exaterating all servers r good and what is the difference if it was eurping or north America or Africa ? i mean it looks like u can talk English good

But apparently you can't. He means that the problem is lag. If you play on a server that is closer to you, you get less lag and you have a smoother game. If Europeans play on a European server, they will all have better games. However, if they play on an American server, they might have lag related problems.

you r over exaterating all servers r good and what is the difference if it was eurping or north America or Africa ? i mean it looks like u can talk English good

It's nothing to do with talking English. It's possible to play MTA without talking to anyone. Not all servers are good, either. It's a lot cheaper for server operators to buy slow components and have it on a slow connection.

And yeah, like b0b0 said, it's got less hops between client and server, so data will arrive quicker.

+

But apparently you can't. He means that the problem is lag. If you play on a server that is closer to you, you get less lag and you have a smoother game. If Europeans play on a European server, they will all have better games. However, if they play on an American server, they might have lag related problems.

=

LMAO :P

K, sorry for the spam :o.