Offering a vBulletin license

LukeT

Hi,

I have a vBulletin License available for use by a server. I had purchased it for a roleplay server in-development which ended up not going ahead as planned due to time commitment issues by the other owners. I cannot legally sell it, that is against vBulletin's Terms of Service, therefore I am offering the use of the license to a MTA server for their own use. I'd prefer to let a roleplay server use it as MTA is lacking roleplayers and I am a roleplayer. As far as I am aware, the license never expires and vBulletin 2,3,4,5 is available using it.

No tricks or conditions. Giving you access to my license doesn't mean I can access the admin CP of your forum or anything like that. You are welcome to install it yourself or I can install it as a one off favor. I have several years of vBulletin coding and scripting experience as well should you need any further help down the track.... No, this isn't some weird attempt to steal your server script, I frankly have no idea how to do MTA scripting and I'm nothing but a player :lol:

Well if anyone's interested, hit me up. However, I do expect a thank you if you use it. ;)

Alright.... you have my attention. This looks intriguing. What do you expect from this ? And yes I am interested.

You may use the license as long as your community continues to exist. Right now MTA Roleplay and Ace Roleplay are the only active RP servers.

Edited by Guest
and no one looks at Reborn Gaming?

We opened over a month ago now trying to get players but aren't getting a stable player base, we try to differ from all the other servers but it seems that no one is even noticing it.

Nobody wants to roleplay in Bayside or outside of Los Santos. It's how its always been. Not to mention you have Chase who has a horrible reputation in the MTA world. But anyway that's a discussion for somewhere else, this topic is not the place.