!votekick

Everything related to the mtama you will find in the add ons section.

I think the reason you didnt see it active on the officials is people seem to abuse it alot so maybe it was turned off.

Votekick: ("!votekick " to activate, "!vote" to vote)

alias mta.text {
 if ($3 == !votekick) {
   if (%vote.nick. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] == $null) {
     if ($ini($+(",$scriptdir,$1,.ini,"),ID $+ $4)) {
       set %vote.nick. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] $4
       set %vote.voters. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] $null
       mta.say $1 Votekick "!vote" if u want that $mta.name($1,$4) shall be kicked. [ $calc($left($did(mta,$1 $+ 21),2) / 2) votes needed][30 sec]
       .timervote [ $+ [ $1 ] ] 1 30 mta.vote $1
     }
     else mta.say $1 Give up an existing ID-number: "!votekick <#ID">
   }
   else mta.say $1 Another votekick is running: $mta.name($1,%vote.nick. [ $+ [ $1 ] ])
 }
 if (($3 == !vote) && (%vote.nick. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] != $null)) {
   if ($2 !isin %vote.voters. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]) {
     %vote.voters. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] = %vote.voters. [ $+ [ $1 ] ] $2
     mta.say $1 $numtok(%vote.voters. [ $+ [ $1 ] ],32) votes for $mta.name($1,%vote.nick. [ $+ [ $1 ] ])
     if ($numtok(%vote.voters. [ $+ [ $1 ] ],32) >= $calc($left($did(mta,$1 $+ 21),2) / 2)) {
       mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,%vote.nick. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]) $numtok(%vote.voters. [ $+ [ $1 ] ],32) votes ur out!
       mta.kick $1 %vote.nick. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]
       unset %vote.nick. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]
       unset %vote.voters. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]
       .timervote [ $+ [ $1 ] ] off
     }
   }
   else mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,$2) You have already voted
 }
}
alias mta.vote {
 mta.say $1 Vote kick cancelled: $mta.name($1,%vote.nick. [ $+ [ $1 ] ])
 unset %vote.nick. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]
 unset %vote.voters. [ $+ [ $1 ] ]
}

hey KFC. .I had a few probs at first with votekck but just in case you haven't gotten the info yet... copy the votekick script into mIRC script editor and save as votekick.mrc , load the script and then while in game from client window type !votekick 0 or !votekick 1 etc etc depending on who you want to kick from the game and their position number in the game. If you want to vote for that person if soemone else initites.. type in

!vote to cast your vote. (hard to say all of this without being convoluted) Do not type in !votekick from server admin... doesn't work

• 3 weeks later...

All the people that don't cheat for a fact and don't lag. Need to take over one server. that way everyone who is not cheating for a fact can votekick quickly. Secondly the msg and votekick system need to be based on player slot number so we can all for example type votekick player # , as it is on the servers that have it now it's !votekick the players name. Which is immensly annoying when they have very odd characters in their names. Such as the one's you'd need to character map or an alt+ combination for.

All the people that don't cheat for a fact and don't lag. Need to take over one server. that way everyone who is not cheating for a fact can votekick quickly. Secondly the msg and votekick system need to be based on player slot number so we can all for example type votekick player # , as it is on the servers that have it now it's !votekick the players name. Which is immensly annoying when they have very odd characters in their names. Such as the one's you'd need to character map or an alt+ combination for.

What in the world are you talking about. The first votekick script, the one that is running on the 4 servers I admin, is based on player ID, NOT player name. The player name is stated because the script tells the admin to say the name as part of the message, but the initial !votekick is based on the ID numbers in the admin, which I have found can sometimes be different to the ID's in the client due to people leaving the game.

Cheats are rare, so most servers are already like you propose.

Every votekick script ive seen does use Player ID.

Cheats may be rare but Cheaters are not anymore. They have made a nice comeback I would say at least 1/4th to 1/3rd of the ppl playing are using some sort of cheat that I can prove. A bunch more are being subtle and then there are ppl who pause when they are being killed.

Again I want ppl to not just type in "Cheater" it is a waste of time. Say who cheated where they did it and What they did. You do not know when the admin is around. I have been going into random official servers with fake names and banning cheaters.

btw you left too early yesterday Utopia I was Ermac :wink:

I wasn't aware that it was based off player Id # all the times i've seen a votekick performed it was by name my mistake = ) well I'm glad now can we get a voteban? and I was talking about all the people that I know ingame that aren't cheaters team up and regulate a server it would be an ideal situation, of course player id doesn't prove identy of the individual so that's flawed

voteban is way too dangerous in my opinion. Of course it is possible, doesnt take much change to the script for votekick. But here is a good example of why it wouldnt work too well...

Say I went into a random server, and the {M} bunch were there, as they raid servers in karge amounts, they would be able to ban me easily even though I wouldnt have done anything wrong, and it wouldnt even be their server.

Thats why I wouldnt go to servers that had voteban in operation.

Yeah, I get that alot. I acctually got banned from the Partyserver for it! Can you beleive that! Me, cheat? Make up yer own minds on the subject...

Im never under a different name, im always me. But people have tried the !votekick, acctually today I saw folk having marathons with it trying to kick each other off the server... its crazy! :roll:

Well Lara, as you have accused ME of cheating (when playing under a pseudonym) on three seperate occasions, i think your accounting of who is cheating and who isn't is a little off :)

No no, Lara and I were having a race to see how many people we could accuse of cheating that day. :roll: