Some Bugger has been messin around

I come back after a nice week end out, and my mum, Mother Dearest has had sum fat git mucking around on my PC. Everytime I go to MTA, start game, a buggering warning comes up saying:

ERROR: "mta_dll.dll" could not be located

Please reinstall mta or specify the proper game patch (MTAclient.exe-resetgamepath / Reset game path Button)

I haven't got the foggiest what that means, iv'e tried everything and iv'e lost the plot (Iv'e asked for help). So, that Fat Muslims already half way to Allah, one more trick like that and Ill kill im properly!!

HELP! :cry:

kent you evil... uh... not-locking-threads-on-the-posters-request guy :P

I agree. But I guess if sum Fat Muslim comes over to your house and buggers things up, at least you'll know what to do!

BTW, Its not my fault I was a little confused, 1.1 was always there before, me being arrogant forgot to check it up coz I was worried it was somthin' bigger and the big ballocks had deleted sum important stuff anyway and I wuz trying to retreive them... Bloody hell.

I gave my Mum a good ballocking afterwards... that Muslim Bloke's a pest!

Lol which cooky part of it you're talking about, the pics, or the (incorrect) text part in the end?

:shock: Better than having a name like "SUPER L33T!". How often do you hear people refer to themself as a Utopia(n) instead of saying "I AM PWNAGE!" ?? Hm? 8)

In case you're curious, I got the word "Utopia" off one of my favorite songs. Didn't know what it meant, so I looked it up, and wow it fit online gaming perfectly... I guess I won twice!

Anyway, way off topic now.

Should have used the SEARCH function! *slap slap on wrist*

Hey IJs, what kind of sig is that?! ...I don't like conformity. :P

[...] Better than having a name like "SUPER L33T!". How often do you hear people refer to themself as a Utopia(n) instead of saying "I AM PWNAGE!" ?? Hm? [...]

Well you got "pwned" and "n00bz" in your sig, but yeah I see what you're sayin.

[...] In case you're curious, I got the word "Utopia" off one of my favorite songs. Didn't know what it meant, so I looked it up, and wow it fit online gaming perfectly... I guess I won twice! [...]

Like I said, that part of your sig is incorrect.