What makes a noob?

Guest zombie dave

ok, i've been playing vice city for over a year, but i've only just taken it online. There seems to be a lot of things that you can do that are considered "n00b". I dont want to continually piss people off, so what are these unwritten rules?

So far i've been called a n00b for:

Chopper kill - i can see why people dont like that, but i find it fun taking out the chopper when someone is going for a cheap kill

Car kill - ok, so when i'm out of ammo, the only option open to me is running away

Running away - i'd like to stop and fight, but i have no ammo.

Molotov kill - i assume that grenades are "n00b" too?

Chopper kill - i can see why people dont like that, but i find it fun taking out the chopper when someone is going for a cheap kill

Most lamas like doing this, I find it that whenever its done, if its done repeatedly (for quite some time to the same person) it may get a little name calling: eg: LAMAS!

Car kill - ok, so when i'm out of ammo, the only option open to me is running away

pure lama perhaps.

Running away - i'd like to stop and fight, but i have no ammo.

I'd sooner die, might be able to frag em with the chainsaw maybe, instead of running away till you find a crappy little pack of ammo somewhere and being shot at all the way unless they give up.) Most of the time when I run after someone, they are just delaying their death.

Molotov kill - i assume that grenades are "n00b" too?

no, I think thats just tactics.

bah just ignore them its everywhere the same, first time i played sof2 ppl said im using an aimbot coz i had 29 headshots in the stast after the game ended :crazy: i dont even know how an aimbot works

im not a cheater not a camper and i dont shoot ppl in the back when they arent concentrated on the game but maybe they should know that i only aim on heads in fps's

i wouldnt be suprised to hear someone say "you killed me with a headshot!! n00b!!"

so for example if someone calls you a n00b for chopping them with the heli just tell them to get a m60 and blast you before the blades can reach him

calling someone a n00b w/o trying to help him to do it better is always just a defensive reaction, when you came to life, what did the doctor say?

"haha look at this n00b wahahaha!!" i guess not, you cant be slated for being new to something if they dont want to teach you then they are just lame :)

btw, read this: http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=6451&start=0

oh and about running away, dont you have a melee weapon? for example when im mexican, im using the colt to sprint and whem im close enough i switch to the chainsaw and shred him twice