My site with resources

MatXpl

Haters Gonna hate, but they do not do a lot because do not much can. :(

deals with this site from time to time which I have little - introducing changes slowly :)

mmm, no, I think you can do better (you managed to set up a site) but these resources are just lame.

check out crystalMV's site for example, he only uploads the best of his creations, what your site currently has is close to copycat.

Instead of uploading lots of resources that suck, make one that's at least good or better yet: ORIGINAL

I'm currently going thru something like this and even though I'm still a beginner you don't see me uploading stuff others did before (better). I have a goal and I'm trying to reach that without making unnecessary stuff.

You have potential (and experience too, I guess), but it can't be said enough:

"Quality over quantity."--or you stay a copycat forever, which is sad, because you can do better

..and the site: I would use some kinda frame, not just a simple one page mess. Get some kind of editor and experiment, or search for some download hosting sites. Upload you stuff there and behind the scenes develop your own site and when it's ready, people will know it must be good, because they saw what you are capable of.

Otherwise, just put up a big red: "Site under construction!!!" tag, don't try to make yourself seem more than what you are, but neither make your ego too small.

edit:once more: I'm only saying these, because I know you CAN do better. And: Quality!