WEIRD ??? GTA vice city...

Guest kressner

Am I a NOOB???  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Am I a NOOB???

• yes, my mom´s better than you
    • well, i was just like you some years ago...
    • no you rock!!! and i had the same problem:)

ok... i came to a point in vice city where i cant find no more missions to do

im at 32% of the game and nobody gives me a call or tells me what to do next, its boring just drivin´ around killin´ etc... can it be a posible bug ?

its the original version so...???

I have taken a screenshot, of when it came to that point where i could not find anything to do ( missions)

so humm.. where are the screenshot map located ?

and finaly... wtf is going on is vercetti on vacantion or somthing :shock:

i beg for help... :?

you have to start buying the properties around town as eai said. personally i thought that the whole buying properties thing was one of the most annoying missions iv seen, in any game

Dude I'm like 70 % done and STUCK! I have finished all the missions for my places owned, except I can't pass the mission where I gotta kill Lance...

It's hella hard, I may have to use the god mode cheat.. Lol anyone got one???

lmao, first of all, dont ask for trainers on here, even if it is for single player.

second of all, its friggin easy. stand on top of the stairs with a rocketlauncher and start dealin out the pain, u just need to get 2 points (one by the entrance, and one by the stairs) where u can shoot til they die and lance appears. once he appears follow him then rocket launcher all of em, one shot can take em out if ur good enuf. from there its just a matter of keepin on killin until diaz appears (whos even easier). if feel sad if ur havin probs with this mission i really do :)

Ok so... that means that there are no other missions right?

and yea i need to buy all houses n stuff and find hiden packages...

its like you wanto kill more and nobody gives u a call its boring :!:

Do the buying of houses and finding hiden packages does that make me complete the game :?: ... i mean in %.

cuz if there arent anyother missions to come well ill just get a better game

:x

yes, to get 100% you need to complete all the rampages get all packs coplete all submissions like the rc plane and rc heli races and i think even the cop ambulance taxi and firetruck missions are in these 100%

i think you better play mta or modify SP or play another game...

vice city's mission's suck, just go to a gta modding site and check all the mission mods, maybe it will keep you playing SP