in what program did you make this site?

ArtiGamer

Dreamweaver is to hard to set your website on the internet but i will trai Frontpage.

Must i but it or can i download it from a site?

i whant a program were i can pic out .com .nl bicus i whant it free .tk is free. are there sutch programs?

Join The Russian mafia we wil pay you wel 8)

Edited by Guest
  • MTA Team

Dreamweaver isn't that hard, and uploading a site isn't that difficult. All u kneed to know is some basics. Frontpage has a lot of disadvantages. Sure ur site is ready in 123 but it has a standard look and the extras like the guestbook don't work on most servers. U can better use dreamweaver and learn how to use it with the gr8 tutorial that comes wih it :idea:

hou to make an FTP?

look i have frontpage and dreamweaver can you tel me please hou to set in on the internet please buton for buton what must i press furst and what then and in what program?

Join The Russian mafia we wil pay you wel 8)

hou to make an FTP?

look i have frontpage and dreamweaver can you tel me please hou to set in on the internet please buton for buton what must i press furst and what then and in what program?

How can i tell you this, without offending you... - im sure its only a language difference, but no, you mention html proggies... ill let the regulars have a go at this one, nuff said =)

you dont make an ftp using dreamweaver, or using any html last time i checked.