[TEA] Gang formed for euro league - EU Applications only pls

Bump thanks for posting all you hiding spots, :lol:

I wish TEA luck and I know you will keep us all posted. You need a KFC rep in TEA. I am looking into moving to the EU to compete but in my stead I will see if El Burro is available, qualified and intrested.

In any event that is the funniest posting of a gang headquarters yet.

"Description: An exclusive riverside property with nautical views. POOL, BBQREA, PKGN, CAR, GDN FRNT+BK ,GDN EQP, All mod cons'. - Bench and umbrella sets included for a quick sale"

"Rear Garden

Description: Luxurious custom designed heated Swimming Pool, Generous and well stocked Gardens, featuring majestic mature trees"

very good

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah just so u know... the main eu league should start not this week but next, if I can get everything working this weekend, but I will be away from friday till sunday so god knows what will happen in my absence :P

Yearh ! :bday:

Thank you for letting me participate. I am a very happy man now. \:D/

I have just gone through the wide list of european gangs. I had no idea there were so many (!). The roster TEA has looks very promising I think. The whole thing seems great.

I just registered over at the mta euro league forum.

Ok Bishop, after getting some 'character references' for you, (i dont really know you), welcome to TEA.

That almost sounds like a compliment ? Nah j/k. Glad that you (apparently) heard something positive about me.

its basically all run from the eu league site and msn. Ill post the schedule next week and once thats up you organise times with your opposition. Quite a simple system and MrBUmp is familiar with it.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is yeah. Thats partly my fault as its Easter holidays here and i have my children for a week, so spare time is spent doing 0.4 stuff rather than gang/forum/irc/server adminning etc. (not that i have a great deal of spare time while they are here, maybe 2 hours a day)

Also i've yet to hear from madmike as to wether they are taking a win or wanting a rematch

It is yeah. Thats partly my fault as its Easter holidays here and i have my children for a week, so spare time is spent doing 0.4 stuff rather than gang/forum/irc/server adminning etc. (not that i have a great deal of spare time while they are here, maybe 2 hours a day)

Also i've yet to hear from madmike as to wether they are taking a win or wanting a rematch

Bumps fault? :shock: NO WAY!

/me quotes

Well, hope everyone had a good holiday. I gotta go finish off my 8 weeks of school now damnit :(

Man, it'd be a treat if .4 comes out before my vacation, especially the core! Looks like it just might happen too :)