★ Ibalze servers ★ We are back!

Help us to choose a new location! By voting.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Help us to choose a new location! By voting.

• United Kingdom
    • France
    • Spain
    • Netherlands
    • India
    • United States

Hello,

I've seen that when I'm trying to order a server in this Iblaze company, it asks me to put a "Host Name" and a "RCON Password".

I don't know what these two are required for.

If someone knows, please reply.

Thanks,

Linkin

Hostname will be your servers name, You can change it anytime.And rcon password is your admin password by which you can login to ur admin panel in game.If there is any more problem please let me know it.

Now all MTA servers will be hosted in a new server.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Processor: Intel® Xeon® 2x E5-2690V2 3.00GHz HT

RAM: 256 GB

Storage: 2 × 1000GB + 2 × 240GB SSD

With Unlimited Traffic 1Gbps

-----------------------------------------------------------------

All MTA server will be blazing fast.

For everyone wondering whether they should buy a server from Iblaze or not, here is my review.

I've got a server from them, it was no longer than 3 mins to set it up.(*)

Once your server is ready, they send you an e-mail with server's description such as:

• IP
  • Port
  • Query Port
  • Slots

and the most important,

• Adress (link)
  • Username
  • Password

of your TCAdmin Control Panel.

The FTP's IP & Port is given to you in your TCAdmin Control Panel. The username and password are the same ones you use to login to your Control Panel.

• The TCAdmin Control Panel's interface is very friendly, easy to understand.
  • Servers are competely smooth, lag-free.
  • TCAdmin Control Panel allows you to edit some MTA files on the cloud.
  • You can view the chat and execute commands in the server's console like if you were in-game.
  • You will be given all of the features they offer.

If you are like me; someone who knows that a Credit Card is not that good. SMS payment is an alternative option to pay. (Available countries can be found here. (note this might change in the future)).

Are you thinking about having a website related to your server? - Iblaze servers is for you.

With a server you buy from Iblaze servers, you can buy a extremely cheap Domain,

(i.e .com domain costs around $1.20). And they give you free hosting for your website.

• Durring this whole process, I got assisted by an Iblaze server's representant, so in case of any doubt, I just had to ask him and he immediately answered.

In summary, Iblaze Servers is a great choice, kind support, modern features. You will not regret if you buy a server from them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(*): When you're making your order, it asks you to put a hostname & RCON password. Don't worry, hostname is used by staff members in oder to identify your server, and RCON password is something you can use for controling your server remotely (not really nessesary) but for info, visit this link.

Cheap hosting, Low ping with fast downloads in server. I prefer to get this host and also bring this hosting in USA :D
For everyone wondering whether they should buy a server from Iblaze or not, here is my review.

I've got a server from them, it was no longer than 3 mins to set it up.(*)

Once your server is ready, they send you an e-mail with server's description such as:

• IP
  • Port
  • Query Port
  • Slots

and the most important,

• Adress (link)
  • Username
  • Password

of your TCAdmin Control Panel.

The FTP's IP & Port is given to you in your TCAdmin Control Panel. The username and password are the same ones you use to login to your Control Panel.

• The TCAdmin Control Panel's interface is very friendly, easy to understand.
  • Servers are competely smooth, lag-free.
  • TCAdmin Control Panel allows you to edit some MTA files on the cloud.
  • You can view the chat and execute commands in the server's console like if you were in-game.
  • You will be given all of the features they offer.

If you are like me; someone who knows that a Credit Card is not that good. SMS payment is an alternative option to pay. (Available countries can be found here. (note this might change in the future)).

Are you thinking about having a website related to your server? - Iblaze servers is for you.

With a server you buy from Iblaze servers, you can buy a extremely cheap Domain,

(i.e .com domain costs around $1.20). And they give you free hosting for your website.

• Durring this whole process, I got assisted by an Iblaze server's representant, so in case of any doubt, I just had to ask him and he immediately answered.

In summary, Iblaze Servers is a great choice, kind support, modern features. You will not regret if you buy a server from them.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(*): When you're making your order, it asks you to put a hostname & RCON password. Don't worry, hostname is used by staff members in oder to identify your server, and RCON password is something you can use for controling your server remotely (not really nessesary) but for info, visit this link.

Thanks both of you!I hope u are enjoying ur server.

We have decided to start hosting servers from United Kingdom(London) And India(New Delhi).Everyone will be able to host new server from these two location by 15 November,At a mind blowing price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Due to a recent DDoS attack at our main server.All Game servers were down.But currently we have fixed it.And due to security reasons we request all our users who have their MTA server bought from us,Should take a full and complete backup.And then contact us to restore their servers.We recommend everyone to use our mail to contact us [email protected] .Please don't open a support ticket,We will not respond to it currently.And remember to include control panel username in the mail.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Well I wrote that e-mail like one week ago.

Still have no answer. Does anyone else has this problem?

Problem with control panel,We are currently building our own control panel.It will be up by 2-3 Days.You can then access your server from there.

BTW we are looking for some pro web developers.If anyone is interested PM me.

• 2 weeks later...