Hi I'm new!

I just got got the latest version MTA working on my computer with the help of ASE. I never thought I'd get it working becuase I'm a bit untalented with computers but the guides and manuals got me through :D .

MTA is one of the first multiplayer interent games I've played and I am so far very impressed. Sure the cheaters in some servers crash the game a lot but I don't think that is the fault of the creators of MTA. Although not as polished as War 3 Battlenet for expample I am amazed by the amount of enjoyment I've gotten from this game mod.

Spawn point wars and PCJ races along the main road are some of my happiest moments playing any game and I can't get enough of the game. It is a bit glitchy and lag is a big problem but for a private venture is mod is excellent. So much enjoyment from such a small package!

Seeming as MTA is only in its beta versions I can only see the mod getting better and more reliable in the future as new versions are released and I look forward to the day when everything there are full character animations and the city is full of people and vehicles ready to kill and destroy :D .

Edited by Guest