[RP][INT/EXT][TAKING REQUESTS][FREE]glowdemon's showroom

glowdemon1

Hi all, on here I will be putting new maps daily. Pictures and download links are avalaible also, feel free to put them in your server, just don't call my work yours ! I'll be doing requests also, I will only be making maps for roleplay servers for now until further notice, please enjoy my work.

--

#1 - Empty garage

Empty garage, for those who want their garages to be actualy empty so they can decorate it with the features of their RP servers, completely solid. This could easily fit more than 5 cars at once without worrying of damaging them. Click here to download.

Click image for larger view.

6Hpr0.png

#2 - Betting(?) shop

This interior can be used for basicly anything if you use your imagination, the idea was to create a betting shop, but it turned out to be a generic interior which can be used for alot more stores. I've really been going into detail with this interior, however the white billboard at the side seemed to be annoying for me, this is WIP. Contains a small backroom holding a table and waterdispenser (not so visible on pictures).

Click here to download.

Click image for larger view.

6Hpp5.png

edit : haven't and wont be uploading maps for a while. busy with other things atm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...