VICE CITY WILL HAVE MULTIPLAYER!!!

I think GTA3:VC has no MP...

I think that's a FACT...

But we will see it [@first in Warez, then in Store]!

WHAT IN THE GOD HED SEAK ARE WAREZ?

i had post and the ware deleted and i got a maseg were stud:"your post is deleted bicus of warez". what are warez?

Join The Russian mafia we wil pay you wel 8)

warez = pirated copy of software (illegal/bad)

derived from the word wares. as in "can i show you some of my fine wares?"

wares = product (or close enough to)

we delete posts of people requesting warez, or wanting help with warez copies.

just mentioning it wont get you banned.

That's not how I read it.

I read it like, They don't wanna throw in a simple multiplayer mode into Vice City, they would rather design a sexy multplayer feature in GTA4.

-Yogi

if rockstar does end up doing multiplayer, there not gonna do something like multitheftauto where its a decent sized game with fun activities like deathmatch and all the other ones out there, im betting that if they do in fact do multiplayer, its gonna be huge, like say massively multiplayer huge. Like huge gang factions controllin areas and stuff, now that would be awsome. :roll: Hey i can always dream :P

I really don't think that Vice City PC will have multiplayer...If so you'll need a valid cd-key and probably only some people from here will be able to play it.....Because we all know that most of the people here have a warez version!!!! Don't try to hide it we all know it!!! Mouhahahahahaha

If you truly love GTA you would have a warez version idiot. Why? Because you are taking sales away from a good developer and sending the wrong message. Making it seem like the game is not good by not buying it and lowering the number of total copies sold. Which will reflect how and what projects Rockstar will make in the future. Penny-pincher losers like you hurt great games.

comon guys no warez we are talking about multiplayer in gta vice city.

i downt think that there wil be multiplayer in gta vice city if the make multiplayer in gta sin city it wil be cool but it wil be a lot of work you must make some new levels like gta2.

Join The Russian mafia we wil pay you wel 8)

guys, there IS no multiplayer in VC or else we would have heard of it.. you guys are taking this line out of context...

"Rather than just throw something in to sell a few copies Rockstar's challenging themselves to design a multiplayer experience that's as solid as the single player game"

what he is saying is rockstar WILL NOT put a half assed multiplayer in GTA VC.. and when they DO put multiplayer in a GTA game, it will be kick ass.. in otherwords, as was originally stated when GTA3 came out.. multiplayer is being saved for GTA4 (which is in early development, perhaps for next gen systems like PS3).. thats the only way it can make a bigger splash than GTA3 and VC already have made.. and in the meantime there will probably be one more non-multiplayer GTA3 based game which is based in "San Angeles" and even this game aparently they are going to tweak a lot of things because they are going to release this baby in 2004, which is a longer space than between GTA3 and VC

i think that Rockstar is gonna wait till they put all 3 of the GTA games are out and then work on a multi-player(who knows, maybe away to link all the cities)....... i would be willing to wait for a multi from RS is they gonna do that(mostly cause these guys got their mod comming out. from the screenies it looks pretty sweet guys. keep up the work) any way hope these these guys can make the mod for VC if its possoble for them (would be cool for a couple people to go flyin around in the Hunter helicopter) well thanks for the space..... GTA forever!!

:shock:

As much as I would like to believe that VC was bieng shipped with multiplayer, I got the impression that the multiplayer experience that rockstar was talking about was to be for an upcoming future game in the series.We can all still hope though. Plus remember when GTA3 was a month away from shipping? We were told multiplayer would be included.

I have a feeling if It were to be included in the PC version there would have been some official word by now.Sadly I have my doubts