How to Hide Vice City from my parents?

playguy

It's like this, i'm trying to install vice without my parents notice.

I have the Win XP home, and my dad's have an acount, and i have other, so how can imake sure he doesn't find out the game?He has a password on his acount.

BTW, does that option on installing vice city only for my user works?

Really Thanks...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you install the game in a folder with some regular name. maybe call it New folder and tuck it away in some random systems folder. don't make a shortcut just have ase find it or look it up manually.

When you install don't create shortcuts or of you do just delete them.

He can always search for the game but it won't jump out at anyone.

disclaimer:

Don't hide folders or use this game it's bad for you and you shouldn't be such a sneak. Go do your homework.

My dad's doesn't that.He thinks that, if he deletes the Folder of the program, then it's unistalled

It's as good as uninstalled. You can't play it, and the only stuff left are some registry settings and maybe a couple of DLL's in the System folder.

what i always find interesting is that parents let there kids well children young adults whatever go out into night clubs where anyone can spike there drink, drug them etc and do much worse things...but they won't let them talk on teh internet because EVERYONE on the internet is a lunatic sex crazed killing machine...But then they let there kids on it ... at times but does that mean there kid is too?

just one of those things that bugs me, and i know a few people who's sisters or themselfs have been raped (one girl i know her sister was killed too...:() because of there drinks being spiked, yet its safer for them to be out than behind acomputer?

yea i know, rant :P but it bugs me!

...but they won't let them talk on teh internet because EVERYONE on the internet is a lunatic sex crazed killing machine...But then they let there kids on it ... at times but does that mean there kid is too?

well....ya know...running around an imaginary city blamed for multiple criminal incidents which is now multiplayer....we probably all are sex crazed murdering lunatics online at least lmao. And yeah clubs and kids don't mix.

Ah yeah, but if you consider the recent lawsuit between Rockstar and the Hiatians, people think that we can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality. They think that if we play GTA or MTA, we're going to start shooting up people in the street and running them over and stuff.

I think that someone who can't tell the difference between real things and simulated things shouldn't even be allowed to go to sleep, let alone play videogames.