SCRIPTS!

baricz1

The community has a variety of free scripts. But dont expect them to be perfectly written and bugles. If you want scripts like that, look for the following famous scripters;

DaKilla 
Sebas aka GreenHood 
Castillo aka SolidSnake 
Mabako -- not sure if he is still active 
50p 

The community has a variety of free scripts. But dont expect them to be perfectly written and bugles. If you want scripts like that, look for the following famous scripters;
DaKilla 
Sebas aka GreenHood 
Castillo aka SolidSnake 
50p 

Correction:

DaKilla 
Sebas aka GreenHood 
Castillo aka SolidSnake 
50p 
xXMADEXx 

:wink:

(These are all paid scripters. Mostly only people who are new to Lua and are trying to get practice will make free scripts.)

DaKilla 
Sebas aka GreenHood 
Castillo aka SolidSnake 
50p 

Correction:

DaKilla 
Sebas aka GreenHood 
Castillo aka SolidSnake 
50p 
xXMADEXx 

(These are all paid scripters. Mostly only people who are new to Lua and are trying to get practice will make free scripts.)

Ehmm... I'm not sure about the last one. He seems alittle odd... Adding himself to a list of good scripters. You dont say you're good, people do. Else only my name would be in there. :lol: :lol: just kidding, I suck xD

DaKilla 
Sebas aka GreenHood 
Castillo aka SolidSnake 
50p 

Correction:

DaKilla 
Sebas aka GreenHood 
Castillo aka SolidSnake 
50p 
xXMADEXx 

Ehmm... I'm not sure about the last one. He seems alittle odd... Adding himself to a list of good scripters. You dont say you're good, people do. Else only my name would be in there. :lol: :lol: just kidding, I suck xD

:lol: Only matters what you think about your self :wink:

DaKilla 
Sebas aka GreenHood 
Castillo aka SolidSnake 
50p 

Correction:

DaKilla 
Sebas aka GreenHood 
Castillo aka SolidSnake 
50p 
xXMADEXx 

I have never made any money on scripts. I do it for free, for the community, I don't script on request/demand.