Bounty Hunter Mode

Oyst

Heya, i was just thinking of ideas while i was just on MTA and i thought of this one(im not sure if its been said before so bare with me).

Its like a normal DM but every time you kill someone says you get 100$ instead of a kill point but if you die you lose all your cash.

Then say if you get 2000$ you get a flamethrower with 1k ammo.

If you get 4000$ you get spas with 1k ammo.

Then if you get 10000$ you get a mini gun?

or different amounts of cash and different weapons, please add to it if you like and tell me what you think and could it be implemented? :?

Heya, i was just thinking of ideas while i was just on MTA and i thought of this one(im not sure if its been said before so bare with me).

Its like a normal DM but every time you kill someone says you get 100$ instead of a kill point but if you die you lose all your cash.

Then say if you get 2000$ you get a flamethrower with 1k ammo.

If you get 4000$ you get spas with 1k ammo.

Then if you get 10000$ you get a mini gun?

or different amounts of cash and different weapons, please add to it if you like and tell me what you think and could it be implemented? :?

no miniguns plz

I persoanlly think this idea would suck. A gang clan could hold the server to ransom this way and anybody entering the game would be maimed at spawnpoints until they left. Imagine 5 or more clan members with flamethrowers or minigunns terroising the map all day. I just don't think this idea could work because the game has no set start or finish so the people in the game the longest would have the biggest advantage. Maybe buying weapons from npc's could be implemented but I'm sure that idea has been covered.

Wouldn't bounty hunter be better if everyone had his own prey to hunt down. Money would be earned by Killing prey, or the guy hunting you, and lost or not affected for killing others. Or those others couldn't even be damaged.

Everytime some1 comes to server he is told the name of his target. There wouldn't be two guys at one target, everyone would have only one, who'd be hunting another target n so... you get the idea (i hope).

Guns bought from ammunations, no too extreme weapons like miniguns.

Another game mode would be Team bounty hunter, where everyone would be assigned into teams (no sh*t???) and having targets from other teams (either one guy or the whole team).

N so on...

I first thought too that money would be great, but after meeting with plenty of cheaters and lamers who don't even get out of their cars and just try to drive over you, or hide somewhere, earning money for being alive isn't such a good idea. I would just put like 1-3 more guns on the map, no more than that.