Lack of strict RP servers [Advice needed]

Hi guys!

I've noticed that there is a lack of roleplay servers with strict rp in place. There are a lot of rp servers out there, but none really seem to take rp seriously. Me and several other friends have noticed this, so I'm making this post to find out your views.

Do you think there is a lack of strict rp servers?

Would you join if I was to start a RP server where the RP level was always high?

All feedback welcome!

Thanks!

Aaron

Wait... is this Aaron Jackson ? If so... then trust me bro, you should give RP a rest. I've seen you come in many servers and just ask for admin, I seen you spawn vehicles + cash and plenty other stats for yourself and your friends. You think you have a good REP in RP ? Trust me... give it a break. You've started about .... seven servers ? All of which are Roleplay and what happened to them ? Anyway since this famous server "UnitedGaming" was runcode override by "Forest" and his friends, Roleplayers had no option but to go to Roleplaying in a server called "Evolution" however, the server is hardcore UnitedGaming May 23 scripts, which was leaked by I don't know who. Also the server has New York City Maps (All of them) and Hardcore MTA:RP scripts (VGN:RP version), on my understandment and beliefs also from other pro roleplayers advice, the server is just another "ShoDown" complete non-roleplay. However, as the majority of us are waiting on UnitedGaming to come back, a couple of friends and I have decided to make a server just for the time, and if it is needed it can be used for further purposes. The name of the server is still discussed but the basics of the server has already been developed by Myself & Logic (He has a few bad reps but he is willing to start over). We are currently looking for donations so if you are willing to invest in a next level of "Valhalla" then you can contact me. Waiting to hear from others soon.

Delta said:
Wait... is this Aaron Jackson ? If so... then trust me bro, you should give RP a rest. I've seen you come in many servers and just ask for admin, I seen you spawn vehicles + cash and plenty other stats for yourself and your friends. You think you have a good REP in RP ? Trust me... give it a break. You've started about .... seven servers ? All of which are Roleplay and what happened to them ? Anyway since this famous server "UnitedGaming" was runcode override by "Forest" and his friends, Roleplayers had no option but to go to Roleplaying in a server called "Evolution" however, the server is hardcore UnitedGaming May 23 scripts, which was leaked by I don't know who. Also the server has New York City Maps (All of them) and Hardcore MTA:RP scripts (VGN:RP version), on my understandment and beliefs also from other pro roleplayers advice, the server is just another "ShoDown" complete non-roleplay. However, as the majority of us are waiting on UnitedGaming to come back, a couple of friends and I have decided to make a server just for the time, and if it is needed it can be used for further purposes. The name of the server is still discussed but the basics of the server has already been developed by Myself & Logic (He has a few bad reps but he is willing to start over). We are currently looking for donations so if you are willing to invest in a next level of "Valhalla" then you can contact me. Waiting to hear from others soon.

I can't seem to understand how despite all the promoting a lot of decent roleplay servers go unnoticed. We always see the weekly vG rip-offs come and go but as far as I'm concerned there's still Aria (so much for advertising my own server) and Kinetic and a bunch of other servers. Probably because all them servers get bumped because rather than patting the rewarding projects on their back people would rather start a flame war for the sake of rewarding them with negative attention.

It's either you're all blind or provide bad for an excuse to justify the temptation to lead your own community. God, the roleplay community in MTA is this twisting void of blatant ignorance moving in a vicious circle and destroying everything in its path.

uG was ripped apart by its legal owner and some of his mates jumped along on the failboat. It may rise up again but the quality will remain bad as is until the man comes around for what they did to rG. If your eye for quality is that, then for the love of god just reconsider setting an example for roleplay by leading your own. Not to mention the things the owners get away with; the same things a chubby basement dweller got his ass whipped for not too long ago.

Advice per request: MTA doesn't need yet another roleplay server as competition is already struggling with an active playerbase. RP largely died after rG shut down. Logically smearing out whatever playerbase is left across yet another sector isn't going to help you or anyone else.

Solstice. said:
Delta said:

I can't seem to understand how despite all the promoting a lot of decent roleplay servers go unnoticed. We always see the weekly vG rip-offs come and go but as far as I'm concerned there's still Aria (so much for advertising my own server) and Kinetic and a bunch of other servers. Probably because all them servers get bumped because rather than patting the rewarding projects on their back people would rather start a flame war for the sake of rewarding them with negative attention.

It's either you're all blind or provide bad for an excuse to justify the temptation to lead your own community. God, the roleplay community in MTA is this twisting void of blatant ignorance moving in a vicious circle and destroying everything in its path.

uG was ripped apart by its legal owner and some of his mates jumped along on the failboat. It may rise up again but the quality will remain bad as is until the man comes around for what they did to rG. If your eye for quality is that, then for the love of god just reconsider setting an example for roleplay by leading your own. Not to mention the things the owners get away with; the same things a chubby basement dweller got his ass whipped for not too long ago.

Advice per request: MTA doesn't need yet another roleplay server as competition is already struggling with an active playerbase. RP largely died after rG shut down. Logically smearing out whatever playerbase is left across yet another sector isn't going to help you or anyone else.

Thanks for also mentioning Kinetic out there, Solstice. There hasn't been much advertising done for Kinetic yet as we're not quite ready for a release. People seem to "crave" a good RP server, they seem to NEED a better script rather than the old rG script, but when a server pops up with such a script they toss it aside and wait for another rG copy to go to. It's not only that the threads get bumped, is that people show no interest in actually good servers. People aren't interested in the script, nor are they interested in the roleplay. Nowadays they're only interested in the stats. I quote neversay, "Talk when you have the millions I had on vG.".

If every small server just disbanded and every player went to a server that made what everybody has been asking for (their own script) then there would be at least two RP servers with an average of two hundred people online.

People just seem to want more and more power. Look at Delta

I have decided to make a server just for the time

. Why not join a server that people actually put a lot of work into "just for the time"?

To begin with Hollow, I'm well known to Kinetic also another friend of Jay. And for you information, I also attempted to give a hand to Aria Roleplay, but tbh, Solistice just said he would need me, he never told me what he wanted to do, so technically I'm like a Lamborghini just parked up getting dust. Since uG got ripped apart, (Although it was up today) I decided that I can actually give the players what they want (I surely can, do listen and respect this). But thank you for opening my eyes, thank you for showing me that their is other servers out there, that need attention. Now, I shall merrily go on my quest in helping servers that show potential and not vG copies. You know speaking, Everyday I stay updated to the threads of Roleplay (The other gamemodes don't really intrigue me, as I like Realism) and I always see some new person attempting to make a server, they spend maybe their lunch money or maybe sneak their parents card in (I used to sneak my dad's card in no lies :) <--- Used to), just to make a server, some of them I spoke to and did you know their response ? "I just want a server with plenty people + plenty donations, so I can buy stuff for myself", do you guys think it is right ? For Example look at MTA:RP, the level of scripting their is technically better than uG, but the roleplay and the dishonestly in it caused it to lose players. Ello used server donations to buy himself IRL stuff (<--- Proven by MTA:RP Head scripter "Brocily"). The point I am trying to make here is there are so many roleplay servers out there that just wants your money, so I'd advise new rp server owners not to take that path, nor to use a vG copy, because it doesn't show potential. And Hollow tbh, I don't see any good RP servers, and if they are, they are always down for some reason, I do know that Kinetic is coming back (Which I am looking forward to) and I know Aria is working hard. But I am already finished, thats the thing, I don't have to work on my scripts for a while... Its completed, maybe along the road I'd add some files but for now its complete. Why shouldn't I put it public ? If Aria or Kinetic or any other roleplay servers ask for assistance, I'd be sure to assist.

Hello PotatoUnleashed,

I have to agree with you, it is hard to find any good role play server nowadays on MTA. There aren't that much and if there are some, then they aren't fully role playing enough. I know how hard it is to look for one.

Currently I am playing on MTA:RPG. It is a role play server with 20 players online at the early times, but in the evening (For me. ) there are around 30 up to 40 players online. The role play level is pretty high as there is a functional PD, that are also role playing perfect. I suggest you to take a look in game or on the forums. (http://www.mtaroleplay.com/forums/forum.php )

- Tseard

I agree with Markeloff, as there is low good quality gamemodes, most of all RP gamemodes are leaked, there is tons of RPG servers and zombie servers, someone should really get creating with new ones. The one i would recommend is CrystalMV RPG as it is quite a new step towards RPG servers as it brings new life to RPG by having extremely good scripts such as BOTS which can attack, move and have different strength/health.

Making a script from scratch for roleplay is simply not rewarding which is why people don't do it. It's just a matter of who gets to be the biggest controversial bad-boy server owner. Just look at all the servers with the stolen resources. They're the ones with players. The players simply don't care. Not to mention whatever remains of the roleplay community in MTA is below mediocre. It's all gone bad. That's why all the decent developers abandoned even trying.

I have to agree with solstice, RP servers have gone apeshit after valhalla transformed into rootgaming, RP servers started popping up from the ground like mushrooms, however it wasn't considered a plague back then as they HQ roleplayers stayed on rootgaming and those who got banned because they were noobs or something went to those other servers. But after the downfall of root the community just got spread everywhere, most went to unitedgaming. But unfortunately due to the unexpected downfall of unitedgaming (root's downfall was expected), there weren't any servers from ex-ug members. Most got spread to aceMTA, few went to immersiongaming. Now lets change the topic real quick, there's too many roleplay servers, most of those owners are money hungry and just starting up a server in hopes that they get money without having to do a shit, but they're completely wrong. And lets change the topic again... Most GOOD roleplay servers go down rather quick due to the shitty competition, EVERY server gets atleast ddosed once a month, what do I say ? Once a week. This is getting out of hand, its sad that this has to end many RP servers this way. So please, if you're into this, stop it before I find you and rip your guts out. I hope you'll suffer in hell and may your family die early because of your acts. However it would be nice to see RP servers working together in the future instead of ddosing the shit out of it, keyboard warriors. This post hopefuly doesn't apply to anyone above me. Just wanted to put it in here in hopes that this gets seen and changes others mind.