Section Moderator

Ransom

And why not? :v ( I saw that this is a serious decision which is gonna change this section, my participation for this charge is because I want to low as much as possible the possibility of a bad choice, providing to the MTA staff a larger amount of possibilities. )

No offence mate,i saw that you are a good guy but your warns say alot about your "type of posting".I dont think the staff will pick a player full of warns,just my opinion

I learned how to keep calm when I see guys using leaked scripts. So right now these warnings are desappearing.

Every scripter hates leaked scripts but these types of reactions arent so good for this rank.Whatever i don't think these posts will be helpful so we should just vote someone and say the reason we want to vote it.These discutions are irrelevant for MTA Staff and i think no-one will count these posts for this rank

MTA Staff will verify the candidates activty,the votes they got and the reason why they should be picked as moderators.

As far as i know,the Staff can pick more than one moderator if this section starts to repopulate so,best solution is to get as mutch new members and activity from them as we can.

MTA Staff will verify the candidates activty,the votes they got and the reason why they should be picked as moderators.

Besides that, i think a decisive factor should be the experience the user has e.g the time the user joined the community as it shows his experience. how much has he been around. In that i would nominate QuantumZ, as he is even older than me with about an year, maybe the oldest member on the Romanian Comunity: Joined:Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm. But unfortunatley he is inactive, and I am not very active on the forums eighter.

You, G-Stefan are very active and with the help of some of us, you could manage to be a good section moderator, even if you have joined the community this year.

Besides that, i think a decisive factor should be the experience the user has e.g the time the user joined the community as it shows his experience. how much has he been around

You, G-Stefan are very active and with the help of some of us, you could manage to be a good section moderator, even if you have joined the community this year.

Thanks for your support

Just one thing,the join time doesnt matter that mutch,the important factors are votes,activity and knowledge

Would you all give this post a break already?! There is not even voting going on here, there's about 4 people and all of them want to be moderators, so just go do something else till the MTA Staff decide what to do. There is no even need of a moderator but meh, what do I know :P

I learned how to keep calm when I see guys using leaked scripts. So right now these warnings are desappearing.

Every scripter hates leaked scripts but these types of reactions arent so good for this rank.Whatever i don't think these posts will be helpful so we should just vote someone and say the reason we want to vote it.These discutions are irrelevant for MTA Staff and i think no-one will count these posts for this rank

As far as i know,the Staff can pick more than one moderator if this section starts to repopulate so,best solution is to get as mutch new members and activity from them as we can.

Not every scripter gets angry when he sees that someone make's use of leaked scripts. Just truthful scripters are angry on that, but we can share our angry or not, and right now I'm sure that I'm not going to show that angry on MTA forums.

Hello guys,Galea here

After readig comments 'round here and i saw that most of you say that this section doesnt need a moderator because it is not active

This section isnt active because there is nothing here to attract players to join the forum.Here is full of non-sense,unseful,mean,unhelpful topics & posts.How do you think a section like this will attract members?

This section must be remade from scratch:topics should be deleted

-new subforums (like Tutorials,Scripting,Community etc...)

-the section rules must be updated

-new,intresting,helpful and nice posts must be created

After accomplishing these four processes ,with some help from the romanian servers owners,we shoud advertise the forum everywhere and belive me,new people will join

I managed to get 2-3 new members for this section,alone!

• 2 months later...
  • _sEEk_ unpinned this topic

I mean... yeah... Thanks MTA Admins for making a pool and ask for our opinion on who should be moderator here. Well, yeah, this section is very used, 1000 users online daily and over 100 topics made daily, this section needs more than 5 moderators, yep.... -_-

On 19/08/2016 at 11:55 PM, Axel said:

I am not very active on the forums eighter.

Edited by ..:D&G:..
  • MTA Team

Huh, didn't expect that outcome after finally appointing a moderator for your section, guys...

Regarding the whole 'poll' thing:

Please note that this topic was started over three years ago, when we knew pretty much nothing about this section. Since then, we took your candidate suggestions and recently asked a former moderator acquainted with the language to give us extra feedback and evaluate all the candidates who met the criteria for becoming a moderator. Having results of all of this in mind, we have decided to appoint moderators I have mentioned above, and they all agreed to help. Axel will also try to look after another section which is currently not maintained at all, so we believe that the decision we have made is fine.

Having at least two moderators per board is a standard that we are aiming for on our Other Languages Section - regardless of its activity. It is obviously not always possible to do, but we are constantly looking for moderators to improve the boards.

Anyway, if anyone has a problem with this decision, please hit me up on PM so we can talk about it. Just keep in mind that I might not reply you back instantly due to a full-time job...

And @01010011, do you even speak Romanian? If you don't, you shouldn't be posting here you know...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jhxp said:

Huh, didn't expect that outcome after finally appointing a moderator for your section, guys...

Regarding the whole 'poll' thing:

Please note that this topic was started over three years ago, when we knew pretty much nothing about this section. Since then, we took your candidate suggestions and recently asked a former moderator acquainted with the language to give us extra feedback and evaluate all the candidates who met the criteria for becoming a moderator. Having results of all of this in mind, we have decided to appoint moderators I have mentioned above, and they all agreed to help. Axel will also try to look after another section which is currently not maintained at all, so we believe that the decision we have made is fine.

Having at least two moderators per board is a standard that we are aiming for on our Other Languages Section - regardless of its activity. It is obviously not always possible to do, but we are constantly looking for moderators to improve the boards.

I get you and all but as you said, this topic was made years ago, when those 4-5 people who were active on this section, which they were indeed actually active. Now even Axel said that he is not active anymore and he said numerous times that he doesn't care about the MTA community, only about his server and to make a bit of money on the side. Let's not even mention that you've put him moderator on a board where he doesn't know the language, he's been Denmark for about a month, then went back to Romania, don't really think you can learn Danish in a month, I mean, his only topic on the Scandinavian board was in English... :P

Pls don't get me wrong here, if you think this section needs 2 moderators fine, even tho this board was active only while you were looking for a moderator, cause ya' know, even kid wants to have some power over someone :P But choose someone that is active and willing to help no matter his rank or status on the forum...

Edited by ..:D&G:..
  • MTA Team
14 minutes ago, ..:D&G:.. said:

Let's not even mention that you've put him moderator on a board where he doesn't know the language, he's been Denmark for about a month, then went back to Romania, don't really think you can learn Danish in a month, I mean, his only topic on the Scandinavian board was in English... :P

Based on his recent IP addresses usage, this is not true.

14 minutes ago, ..:D&G:.. said:

Pls don't get me wrong here, if you think this section needs 2 moderators fine, even tho this board was active while you were looking for a moderator, cause ya' know, even kid wants to have some power over someone :P But choose someone that is active and willing to help no matter his rank or status on the forum...

And this is exactly what we were aiming for when selecting the moderators for this section. I hope that it goes well in the end.

Thanks for the feedback. Might have been a bit harsh, but it's still valuable to us, because, after all, you are the guys who make this section alive.

• Like 3

Let's not even mention that you've put him moderator on a board where he doesn't know the language, he's been Denmark for about a month, then went back to Romania, don't really think you can learn Danish in a month, I mean, his only topic on the Scandinavian board was in English... :P

I am curently living in Denmark and i have lived here for the past year. I am still learning Danish, wich is a 3 year process, in module 2/5, so you are wrong on that.

Now even Axel said that he is not active anymore and he said numerous times that he doesn't care about the MTA community

That is not true at all. I do care about this community alot, shown by the fact that i am playing it for about five years, i made scripts for the community: https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p=profile (FreeAxel account there), i even started  a project to translate MTA wiki pages into Romanian, back in 2013: https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/RO/killPed , https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/RO/CreatePed which, unfortunately i did not continue, but I would like to. Would be awesome if you guys would help.