Section Moderator

Ransom

I think sEEk would be the right person for this job. He has some ideas, ideas which I truly believe that could help/ bring new people to this forum. And an important thing, he's quite active.

Why not...i vote for sEEk..he is active...but it is a problem.he is not very good at scripting...but i can help him..

• Scripting Moderators
I will vote for seek , he is a good gui , very active and very helpful :D

Why I have a feeling this is an account made only for this 'voting'?

I will vote for seek , he is a good gui , very active and very helpful :D

Asslicker,he wants admin on my server , and he's bugging me every single day. (Don't count this vote please)

Edited by Guest
he is not very good at scripting...but i can help him..

Now that's some kind of attitude I appreciate

Why I have a feeling this is an account made only for this 'voting'?

I guess you're right, it's a pity that people register only to vote.

Ok , so here are some of my ideas:

-Categories-Like mapping , scripting, resources, advertising , client/server help etc... (something like a mini MTA Forum , but in Romanian)

-Something like a guide for newbies ( where to post , what to post , how to post , rules etc...)

-More advertising of the Romanian MTA Section ( I will ask server owners to put the link of this section on their server/website)

-More tutorials ( A lot of players are asking about "How to do a server" or "How to make a map" etc ... , so I will make a tutorial for those basic questions)

Those are some of my ideas for this section , hope you like them and thanks for the votes so far. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • MTA Team

He didn't quit MTA. :P He just visits forums less often due to work.

Don't worry, we are monitoring your section. It is nice to see that it got more active recently.

The topic got slightly outdated so I guess I will just ask again. So, who do you guys think should become a moderator for this section?

Obviously, please keep in mind that we may or may not recruit a moderator based on your opinion. This depends on whether the nominated user fits our criteria for becoming a moderator (as listed in the Other section of our Forum Rules).

Also, once (if) we recruit a moderator for this section, we can add any number of subforums to the Romanian section to make it easier to find specific content. The new moderator will be then able to move topics to their corresponding subforums if needed.

Lastly, please keep in mind that this is not our (forum's staff) top priority right now unfortunately. We are currently in process of re-assessing our infrastructure so we will get back to this once we are done with it.

He didn't quit MTA. :P He just visits forums less often due to work.

Don't worry, we are monitoring your section. It is nice to see that it got more active recently.

The topic got slightly outdated so I guess I will just ask again. So, who do you guys think should become a moderator for this section?

Obviously, please keep in mind that we may or may not recruit a moderator based on your opinion. This depends on whether the nominated user fits our criteria for becoming a moderator (as listed in the Other section of our Forum Rules).

Also, once (if) we recruit a moderator for this section, we can add any number of subforums to the Romanian section to make it easier to find specific content. The new moderator will be then able to move topics to their corresponding subforums if needed.

I would like to vote myself.Why?

I know scripting

I alwats help people

I am polite

I try to remake the community

I know how to manafe a community

EDIT:I played mta for 3-4 years(2010-2016 with breaks) and since 2014 ro community started to downgrade for no reason(alot of players leaved the community,many server with non-edited leaked scripts has been opened)

My goal is to "reborn" the community because i miss the old nice players/servers

I am 16 but i am sure i can handle this rank with no problems

I love to code/script and i learned LUA and this is a big advance because i can help other people

I am sure i am capable to handle the rank

-Hope you vote me =)

Edited by Guest
I propose G-Stefan too, he's very active and dedicated for MTA Romanian Community.
G-Stefan. A dedicated memeber of Romanian Servers. He should be. He was one of my mappers, and I still love the maps that he did for me, and he did it for free. A professional mapper. Some months ago he writed me. He said that he is making his own server and he started scripting. I saw his work and I liked it. Besides that, I see how good this privilege would do to him, because we've all seen what and how he responds in other topics. He is active. I like this man. What I've seen to this man is the fact that he takes risks. When he wins, he is happy, when he loses, he is getting wiser. The best thing you could give a person is a chance. Yes, a chance. Why? Because chances do exist not only to correct the mistakes, but to determine worth..value..G-Stefan? Well, he puts worth and value in the people who is working with. I think that this is the best thing that a person could do..to place a bit of worth into another person. It's just inspiring. -Mateo

Alot of thanks guys.