Section Moderator

Ransom

ok, for the moment the vote are : 4 votes Golanu21 ,3 votes bandi94, 3 votes axel

No, for the moment the votes are: 2 votes for golanu21, 1 vote for bandi94, 2 votes for Axel.

If I am wrong, tell me where are the 4 votes because I've seen only 2.

Also, Ransom didn't ask for 'votes', he asked for suggestions for a moderator here (which isn't really needed, this forum isn't very active).

It needs, in order to develop the romanian part of MTA. There are only like 3-4 romanian servers that got host. A good moderator, would enlarge the romanian users count on MTA.

This section isn't active, and I think it doesn't need moderators yet.

ok, for the moment the vote are : 4 votes Golanu21 ,3 votes bandi94, 3 votes axel

No, for the moment the votes are: 2 votes for golanu21, 1 vote for bandi94, 2 votes for Axel.

Also, Ransom didn't ask for 'votes', he asked for suggestions for a moderator here (which isn't really needed, this forum isn't very active).

It needs, in order to develop the romanian part of MTA. There are only like 3-4 romanian servers that got host. A good moderator, would enlarge the romanian users count on MTA.

Since Ransom asked for moderation I think there is some activity going on. Recently, the number of romanians on forums almost tripled. You don't have to repeat in every single post that this section is not active, you have already told us your opinion at the beginning and it seems you are the only one with that belief. Secondly, why are the outsiders so concerned about the fate of our community, they do not even know the language of this section to understand what's on these topics?!

Since Ransom asked for moderation I think there is some activity going on. Recently, the number of romanians on forums almost tripled. You don't have to repeat in every single post that this section is not active, you have already told us your opinion at the beginning and it seems you are the only one with that belief. Secondly, why are the outsiders so concerned about the fate of our community, they do not even know the language of this section to understand what's on these topics?!

+1

The only one who deserves to be a moderator in this section is QuantumZ.

+1

P.S.: I retire from being moderator

I hope all votes go to him.

Why that? Also, QuantumZ said:

I can't dedicate enough time to the romanian forums so do not count on me. Thanks anyway. I will try to help whenever my time allows it.
The only one who deserves to be a moderator in this section is QuantumZ.

+1

P.S.: I retire from being moderator

I hope all votes go to him.

Why that? Also, QuantumZ said:

I can't dedicate enough time to the romanian forums so do not count on me. Thanks anyway. I will try to help whenever my time allows it.

QuantumZ can't help we any time, but when his help we .... all is finished ..

• MTA Team

There is no need for spamming this thread with repeated " +1 " posts and counting the votes manually. We will be the ones who will do the counting when the time is right.

Also, please keep in mind that we might not pick a moderator for this section at all, unless there is a worthy candidate for the job.

That said, thanks for the feedback so far.

• 9 months later...
  • Scripting Moderators
+1 Axel - He have the vR-Gaming server with the maximum 111 players online , the best romanian roleplay server , and he is very good at scripting .

His server's dead, he's online once a week here..

In my honest opinion, I don't think that this section needs to be moderated. The activity here is very low, a simple click on the 'Report' button will do the trick in case of failure to comply with the board rules. If you ignore the fact that the majority of romanian players are complaining in N topics about the lack of activity on their servers and hating on each other due to some trash roleplaying scripts released 3 years ago when vG broke apart, nothing much is going on. They still don't understand that Valhalla's scripts must be used as learning materials instead of creating communities on them because they are outdated and MTA has more powerful features than ever before. So stop imposing limits to yourself, leave the cave.