Section Moderator

Ransom

Axel , you aren't pretty active in this forum. And nobody cares if u have the best ( isn't the best ) romanian server.

And about Quantum , he isn't very active here, like you.

+1 golanu , because he is active here , he help players and it's a good scripter.

Ofc you need good scripting skills, cuz most of the questions are about scripting/servers. And if you don't know, what will you answer the dude? And just cuz i don't post too much here, doesn't mean i don't check and read everything..

Here will be chosen the moderator of this section, not a scripting moderator...

Dear axel , i check this forum + 10 times per day..and I try to help people with what I can. Let's say u check the forum one time per day , and u only read the post like a normal visitor. Players need help , not the most readed topic..

Why not me? I have the best Romanian Server, around 30+ players, once had 111 players online, good scripting skills, i'm having some resources posted in community. Or QuantumZ, best romanian scripter..

I can't dedicate enough time to the romanian forums so do not count on me. Thanks anyway. I will try to help whenever my time allows it.

the scripting skills is not very important there man :D

These are not DailyMail's boards.

Here will be chosen the moderator of this section, not a scripting moderator...

Dear axel , i check this forum + 10 times per day..and I try to help people with what I can. Let's say u check the forum one time per day , and u only read the post like a normal visitor. Players need help , not the most readed topic..

My opinion is that you contradict yourself. Your first argument tells us that we don't need moderators who master Lua but in your second paragraph you state that players need help, "not the most read topic". How can unskilled moderators help our community? In the end, we should focus on two qualities: strong romanian language skills and expertise in MTASA scripting language. (Sorry to say that but that user, golanu, has some issues with the first one - no offence - just being objective )

Since I have the right to vote, my choice is Axel because he has decent scripting skills, strong romanian, he is the only one I've seen using diacritics on this forum and above all, good organizational abilities and experience in maintaining MTASA servers/communities for longer periods. (Axel reminds me somehow of Arran, the owner of CIT, Arran owns the largest RPG server but still contributes to the community of MTA, same with Axel).

Cheers.

Edited by Guest