MTA WONT WORK!!

Guest MakeWayForTheBadGuy

:evil: I got the seeing eye and everything but when I try to go and join a game an error report will pop up saying that it needs to be closed and sometimes it will work but most of the time it will just have that error report thing pop up. I have deleted it and reinstalled it and it still does the same thing so I was wondering of anyone can help me out with some information. :D
Very simple to fix

1.restart computer

2.insert Win98 boot disk

Well I guess I am screwed because I dont have a Win98 boot disc. And it is the client crashing I can still play Vice city just fine by myself.

Very simple to fix

1.restart computer

2.insert Win98 boot disk

Well I guess I am screwed because I dont have a Win98 boot disc. And it is the client crashing I can still play Vice city just fine by myself.

This should be added to that "most stupidest comments/questions" thread. Damn... nice one, DJ GTA for pulling that out from someone. AHAHA :)

MakeWayForTheBadGuy: I think ya broke it.

here's what the info we need .

1-does this happen in Sinlge player?

2- is the problem comming from the mta client or vc ? .

and when does this problem occour?

Ok it works just fine by myself but every time i start the mta client it almost gets to the game but then the screen pops back up saying that it needs to end the mta client. I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it but that didnt work either.