THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER POSTED ON THE MTA FORUMS!!!

[nWg]ScarFace3

*The Poopie List*

GHOST POOPIE: The kind where you feel the poopie come out, but there is no poopie in the toilet.

CLEAN POOPIE: The kind where you poopie it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

WET POOPIE: The kind where you wipe your butt 50 times and it still feels unwiped, so you have to put some toilet paper between your butt and your underwear so you won't ruin them with stains.

SECOND WAVE POOPIE: This happens when you're done poopie-ing and you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realize that you have to poopie some more.

POP-A VEIN-IN-YOUR-FOREHEAD POOPIE: The kind where you strain so much to get it out, you practically have a stroke.

LINCOLN LOG POOPIE: The kind of poopie that is so huge you're afraid to flush without first breaking it into little pieces with the toilet brush.

GASSY POOPIE: It's so noisy, that everyone within earshot is giggling.

DRINKER'S POOPIE: The kind of poopie you have the morning after a long night of drinking. It's most noticeable trait is the skid marks on the bottom of the toilet.

CORN POOPIE: Self explanatory.

GEE-I-WISH-I-COULD-POOPIE POOPIE: The kind where you want to poopie but all you do is sit on the toilet and fart a few times.

SPINAL TAP POOPIE: That's where it hurts so badly coming out, you'd swear it was leaving you sideways.

WET CHEEKS POOPIE (The Power Dump): The kind that comes out so fast, your butt cheeks get splashed with water.

THE DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done poopie-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

THE SURPRISE POOPIE: You're not even at the toilet because you are sure you are about to fart, but *oops* --- a poopie!

uh oh i have a suprize one and i nvr mad it...aww man why me thats twice this week...im gunna buy my self a laptop...so i can POOPIE and BE ON THE PC...everymans dream wut mopre do u want?

woo hoo i love the clean poopies...ur in the bathroom for like 2 minutes and yer out with 2-3 perfectly sculpted turds down the drain and a clean caboose

omg :lol:

*The Poopie List*

THE DANGLING POOPIE: This poopie refuses to drop in the toilet even though you are done poopie-ing it. You just hope that a shake or two will cut it loose.

And if that doesn't work, operation break it off with TP begins

Y'know, you can class farts as well:

Normal Fart: Theres no-one else around, you look left, then right. Nobody. The gases in you bowels start to shift and then, you let it go... and it feels sooo good. Most common and smells good

Womens fart: Tiny but smells like a used tampon

Hamster Fart: Like a womens fart but with no smell.

Unwise fart: The sort of one you end up letting go in a packed lift

Telly fart: Your sitting watching the TV and you just have to let this Beauty go so when the time comes, you Fart and lift your ass off the seat at the same time.

SBV and SBD Fart: Both silent but Violent/Deadly farts live up to thier name. Large clearing radius and a very bad smell. Its hard to track down the rotters who do these, but look out for that bloke who can't stop sniggering.

Beer Fart: A reverse burp trying to find an escape hatch. Smells like Budwiser, then so do other forms of sewage.

Watery Fart: After running a few miles you feel the urge to fart, so you do. The sweat up you butt from running makes it sound watery, but can also happen when sitting in a hot room. You usually need to go to the toilet after.

Dutch oven fart: You fart in the bed and have a sniff under the covers or you shove your lovers head under the covers for them to have a sniff.

Fat Mans fart: Ever been in a resteraunt and smelt the air to find a certain smell? Its definatley not your Big Mac! Its Big Mac over there digging into his greasy Chips and triple sized mega meal. So bad this one puts you off your food. Can happen anywhere, im talking from experiance.

Terrorist or Suddam Hussain Fart: Oh my god! Chemical Warfare has begun! Get the UN to delclare Worldwide State of Emergancy! This is a cotastrophe!!!! Very rare, just don't smoke after one!

Shitty Fart: In a car? Need the Bog? Poopie is it? Keep it in then, but smell those farts? Smell like shit. You need to find a Public bog, quick!

Unlucky Fart: Like the surprise poopie, but from the fart perspective.

Question Fart: Bum feels like its asking a question and then iyou have to raise up to a conclusion. You never see it coming and you wonder where the Hell it came from.

Weird Fart: Makes a funny noise

The bowel buster: Following on from the Shitty fart is this. You've drove 100's of Miles down a Motorway without having a crap although you really need one. Once youv'e releived your self at a bog you let go the most vile bit of wind ever, second only to the Terrorist fart.

Hellish fart/ Curry Fart: Whoa. Thats a hot one!

National Anthem Fart: Many people are Talented, so talented they can play their National Anthem (and other things) with Farts. Wow, amazing... "I beleive in a Thing called Love" anyone? Imagine reaching those notes! Jeez!

Watery Fart: After running a few miles you feel the urge to fart, so you do. The sweat up you butt from running makes it sound watery, but can also happen when sitting in a hot room. You usually need to go to the toilet after.

EWWWWWWWWW too much info :dead:

spammer

How ironic, a spam post about spam. Well anyways that wasn't spam, it was poetry.

btw I think you should be kicked outta BLASTA, you keep forgetting BLASTA members are allowed to spam even if that WAS the case :P

spammer

How ironic, a spam post about spam. Well anyways that wasn't spam, it was poetry.

btw I think you should be kicked outta BLASTA, you keep forgetting BLASTA members are allowed to spam even if that WAS the case :P

spam again this time disguised as an argument but spam all the same

spammer

spammer

spammer

I saw kung in his pool today

390.jpg

spammer

spammer

back to good ole spam

spammer

spammer

back to good ole spam

Just so ya know I'm not letting you get over my post count now that I have passed you ;) I can go longer than you too since my post count in 3.0 lower than yours. hehe. partyd.

spammer

spammer

back to good ole spam

Just so ya know I'm not letting you get over my post count now that I have passed you ;) I can go longer than you too since my post count in 3.0 lower than yours. hehe. partyd.

admitted spammer and worried about your post count, umm ut oh

spammer

spammer

back to good ole spam

JUST SO YOU KNOW I LOVE BIG TEXT TOO!!! WEEEE! OH BTW, YOU'RE IN BLASTA FOR THE LAST TIME SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT KIND OF STUFF. YOU DISGRACE ME WITH YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE RULES.

spammer

spammer

back to good ole spam

JUST SO YOU KNOW I LOVE BIG TEXT TOO!!! WEEEE! OH BTW, YOU'RE IN BLASTA FOR THE LAST TIME SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THAT KIND OF STUFF. YOU DISGRACE ME WITH YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE RULES.

spam

btw this is now your quote the next guy thread

spammer

spammer

back to good ole spam

spam

lol great, but I don't want to help spam for now, its ruining the forums.

spammer

spammer

back to good ole spam

spam

bullshit no cough needed, lol

spammer

spammer

back to good ole spam

spam

bullshit no cough needed, lol

HMMMMM IM GUESSING THAT tHIS THREAD WILL BE CLOSED IN ABOUT 20 mINUTES OR SO LOL CUz THASTS ALOT OF SPAMMING