Matrix Reloaded!!!

|Y|aNi}{

Do you think that Matrix Reloaded will be better than Matrix 1?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that Matrix Reloaded will be better than Matrix 1?

• Yes really!!You all should go watch that movie the day of its release!!
    • Yes,but not that much...
    • No,nothing will ever beat Matrix 1!!
    • Nah,both will suck...

yes i do...also...that msg that i had above....didnt come out how it was supposed to...i think it was supposed to say: For some crazy footage

And yes, I am the proud driver of a completly stock White 2001 Cavalier 5 speed (if you count reverse ....6 speed).

• 3 weeks later...
  • MTA Team

i've seen the movie, i think the original was better. It was a good movie, but i didn't get that whauw effect i got from the first one. the movie isn't finished. cg animations are to visible to be good. I hope revolutions will be better

i've seen the movie, i think the original was better. It was a good movie, but i didn't get that whauw effect i got from the first one. the movie isn't finished. cg animations are to visible to be good. I hope revolutions will be better

!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER!!!!! =P I love it! I've seen it the day of it's release and it's a crazy movie!! The special effects they put in it are sick!! And the scenes in cars are really the best I ever saw!!! Hehe :-P

Everyone: If you have a chance to go see it, JUST GO!!!

• MTA Team

!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER!!!!! =P I love it! I've seen it the day of it's release and it's a crazy movie!! The special effects they put in it are sick!! And the scenes in cars are really the best I ever saw!!! Hehe :-P

Everyone: If you have a chance to go see it, JUST GO!!!

U can not dismiss the fact that the cg isn't finished. There are 2 big flaws in the scene where Neo fights all those agents smith. The first one appears when Neo sees for the first time that there is more than 1 smith. The fx have problems with drawing more than 1 smith at a time. Due to this the smiths are flikkering.

The second problem is that the cg Neo doesn't look like the real Neo from time to time.

I don't say the fx aren't spectacular, some r just not finished.

Blue key is one of the oldest technologies. Yet in the matrix reloaded they fucked it up with the scene on top of the truck. It is so easy to see that is is bluekey.

And there r more of these problems

ever watch any of the matrix anima? stuff is pretty cool. think there is like 5 or six episodes. one is in CG done by Square(so you know its cool) and a couple of them look like tha animaters of Aeon Flux did it. the rest is your normal anima but still looks cool.

• 2 weeks later...

the reasen i gave it yes but not much is because most movie sequel suck :!::!::!::!::!::!: and i heard the ending is stupid and that all of the fights r animated.i hope there rong

All I can say to blokker: at least it's better than spiderman.. god... that scene where he climbs up the buildings, and jumps across roofs... some of the worst SFX I've ever seen... :?

that, and in the quidditch sequence, they overused bluescreen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much...

want a CGI free movie? The italian job... no CGI at ALL, except for a quick thing to make sure people see bullets shooting through the water.