How much Ping is too much Ping?

What is too high ping? (everything higher than your vote is assumed)  

30 members have voted

1. 1. What is too high ping? (everything higher than your vote is assumed)

• 700 or above
    • 1,000,000? who cares No problem with ping at all

I think that question is self-explantory - anything that's too high, usually above 600-700. Any person that's that much out of sync with everything shouldn't deserve to play MTA. 400 - 500 pings are also pretty bad, but they're entirely not impossible to kill. Anything below 300 isn't bad at all. It's sad to know that most people think someone's ping says everything about their lag though, because it doesn't. Lag is caused by serveral different factors, especially in MTA.

I think that question is self-explantory - anything that's too high, usually above 600-700. Any person that's that much out of sync with everything shouldn't deserve to play MTA. 400 - 500 pings are also pretty bad, but they're entirely not impossible to kill. Anything below 300 isn't bad at all. It's sad to know that most people think someone's ping says everything about their lag though, because it doesn't. Lag is caused by serveral different factors, especially in MTA.

This is very true but generally high pingers are the worst laggers.

Anything that limits your game will effect lag. IF you have a crap onboard videocard and you don't get a good framerate you can miss packets and you can also just have latency issues I think too.

I normally go by experience before I leave someone alone in the game because of lag. But, this poll is informative I agree that anything under 300 is clearly competitive and above that some ppl are killable and others are the T 1000