Volt Host | Free web hosting | 8 Locations | 40% OFF SALE!

voltmta.jpg

VALID UNTIL AUGUST 5TH, 2013 ONLY 40% OFF FOR LIFE (0.15 PER SLOT) using 'MTAVOLT'

Hi friends. We're Volt Host. We provide progressive server hosting solutions across Europe and North America for less. We run your server on real, powerful hardware on our network that can handle the load. Then we throw it on at least 1Gbit of direct network capacity connected to a network backbone of 1Tbps+ in the highest quality connections and bandwidth. We strive for a friendly, customer oriented company so when you open a ticket, we're here to help you solve your problems as best we can (within reason!). To top it all off, we include one free web hosting account (10GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth) with all game server customers.

Sound familiar? We've hosted over 11,000 game servers and 2,500 websites over the past 4 years. 11,000 game servers can't be wrong. Get a no obligation 7 day trial for free (no credit card or payment required).

We have 8+ locations at this time to choose from:

- (EU) Amsterdam

- (EU) Netherlands (This is technically the same country as Amsterdam, but these servers are in a different datacenter north of AMS).

- (EU) France

- (CA) Quebec

- (US) Arizona

- (US) California

- (US) New York

- (US) Virginia

Our typical server setup looks along the lines of:

Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620+ (24+ CORES!)

64-256GB RAM

SSD ONLY Memory in RAID

1Gbit+ Network

We accept:

-PayPal

-OneBip

-Western Union

Free Trials:

We offer a free 7 day trial on all of our game server and voice server hosting. Please open a ticket to request one. Trials are limited to one per customer.

We host other game servers (like SA:MP and Minecraft), voice servers (TS3), VPS and dedicated servers.

CURRENT PROMOTIONS

VALID UNTIL AUGUST 5TH, 2013 ONLY 40% OFF FOR LIFE (0.15 PER SLOT) using 'MTAVOLT'

WEBSITE

ORDER A SERVER

64-256GB RAM

SSD ONLY Memory in RAID

1Gbit+ Network

Thats a joke right? SSD RAID? 256GB RAM? 24+ Cores.... You must be having a laugh? Not even google uses these kinds of specs! This would cost you probably $5,000 a month! False advertising much? if this was true i'd love to see some proof...

64-256GB RAM

SSD ONLY Memory in RAID

1Gbit+ Network

Thats a joke right? SSD RAID? 256GB RAM? 24+ Cores.... You must be having a laugh? Not even google uses these kinds of specs! This would cost you probably $5,000 a month! False advertising much? if this was true i'd love to see some proof...

Hello Rob. I wanted touch bases with you and clear up any misunderstandings you are having regarding our server specs. We host quite a large capacity of servers in other games like SA:MP and Minecraft and posses large nodes such as this in our most popular locations like Arizona and Amsterdam. The smaller locations (SF, NY) are smaller clusters designed to distribute the load and provide a vast amount of locations for even the pickiest of our clients. We try to satisfy everyone.

We do indeed run SSD only Hard Drives. This was a high priority of our Minecraft clients and as they are becoming rapidly more affordable we we're able to get them on most of our larger nodes. I'm not 100% sure of the model of the SSD's off the top of my head but, I can get that information for you if desired.

As for the Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620 those are two Intel Xeon E5-2620 with 12 cores each. That number is including the virtual cores. I'm not sure if you keep up with the latest server hardware but, things are changing and growing every year and that kind of setup is pretty standard if you are hosting a large amount of clients.

processor       : 24 
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel 
cpu family      : 6 
model           : 45 
model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2620 0 @ 2.00GHz 

256 GB RAM applies to how high we can posses. We usually do not run this high on most of our nodes as the CPU becomes saturated around 96-128GB worth of clients but, The machines are made to handle it. That is why he said 96-256GB RAM as 96 is about our minimum but, we can scale up as required.

total       used       free     shared    buffers     cached 
Mem:         96711      18475      78235          0        262       4179 

I'm not allowed to release confidential billing information but, I assure you we do not pay anywhere near $5000 a month for that hardware.

I hope I've clarified some of this for you and look forward to potential business. Have a wonderful day.

7CbFJVT.jpg

64-256GB RAM

SSD ONLY Memory in RAID

1Gbit+ Network

http://min.us/mpx2zAecMfUS5

These are screenshots of terminal connected to one of our servers. 24 processors, 96GB RAM and a picture of it pushing 37Mb/s on the network. It's hard to show that we have a 1Gbit port to you but that's the connection speed, during on peak times our servers push 50Mb/s+, but it's capacity is 1000Mb/s (and we have done 600, 700Mb/s no problem in the past).

Would you like a trial?

• 2 weeks later...
Fuuuu i paid for 10 slots and volt-host not give me the hosting.....

If you PM me your Volt Host username I can look into this for you. Alternatively, open a ticket in our control panel and one of our staff will look into it for you. Thanks!

Hello iLinx,

I just wanted to clarify something. A 1Gbit port and speed will not give you more speed than a 100 M/bs per second. Bits and bytes are 2 different things.

Please have a look at this, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megabit.

I do however believe you when you say you have great speed on that connection. There's no doubt about it! Good luck with your promotion.

Thanks for pointing that out, however the original post is correct. Mb = Megabit. MB = Megabyte.

100Mb/s is equivalent to 100Mbit or 100 Megabits per second.

100MB/s is equivalent to 100 Megabytes per second.

From the link you posted, "The megabit has the unit symbol Mb or Mbit."

From the Wiki link on a megabyte (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megabyte), "The megabyte (symbol MB, sometimes abbreviated as Mbyte) ".

• 1 month later...

It looks more like the user doesn't know what he is doing and he's asking for help - I don't think that's negative feedback. VoltHost is, or was, quite known in SA:MP, most people had/have servers from them and I haven't heard anything of them there (while I played SA:MP, of course :P).

(By the way, Jaysds1 is not from VoltHost, as far as I am concerned)

lol, you're right ixjf, I don't work for them, but I do know some things about them, like they're known for hosting SA:MP servers, and they are a pretty great server hosting company, as the list showed that they have powerful servers that they use to host servers like MTA,SA:MP, and Minecraft(There's more but these are more known).

Plus I was one of the guys to request them to host MTA.

Okay look.

I Bought one Web hosting was 2 days or 3 and are two webs

NS1-volt.com maybe not remember and

ns2.volt.com

and i cant change the name of my Website and volt-host never said to me about the name.better volt-host never give me the choose to change the names

and i dont know where i need to upload my archives to the two webs.

Better?

I am not sure if I understood it correctly since your English is very bad. Are you trying to set your domain to point to VoltHost's nameservers so you are able to access your website through the domain you own?

Yes i dont have good english xD

My problem is what My website name is ns1.volt-host.com and i never choose this name -.-