Why is everyone gun crazy??

Guest wunhunglow

I been using MTAVC for ages now, and all I see in every server is every one blowing each other away.

Nobody seems to want to do anything constructive with this great mod, like actually attempt some sort of structured game or something?

Nobody seems interested in races, chases, mass punch ups, stunts, on-street destruction derby, stuff like that..

Everyone shoots at ya vehicle on sight, once it blows and you bail they then shoot at you..

I spend half the night respawning cos of being killed so much... :evil:

C'mon whats the matter with you all get some imagination going for christs sake!!!! :idea:

Anyone know of any servers that live true to thier description and aint just midless free for all shoot ups???

Thanks, rant over! :)

wunhunglow: mtavc 0.3r2 doesnt work for me but when a new version is out im always ready for some structured organized serious stunting :)

btw, most public servers are full of headless retards who want to own the city, i suggest you to play with ppl you know and trust

Choose a stable smaller server. You'll find most larger servers have a constant rotation of players who dont get to know each other and develop the 'group spirit' that allows the gameplay to vary like that. therefore kill kill kill is the only feasable option. Whereas on a smaller server you will find regulars who will often be quite happy to vary the activities.

Only 2 nights ago on the 8 player we went from ffa to cops v me to total cessation of combat whilst i showed some prime stunt areas ending in a demolition derby that did end up spilling out into the streets around the stadium. And in all that time we only had one party pooper come in and try to shoot us (despite having the current activity explained to them), at which we turned on him en masse, killed him, and resumed the fun :)

I been using MTAVC for ages now, and all I see in every server is every one blowing each other away.

Nobody seems to want to do anything constructive with this great mod, like actually attempt some sort of structured game or something?

Nobody seems interested in races, chases, mass punch ups, stunts, on-street destruction derby, stuff like that..

Everyone shoots at ya vehicle on sight, once it blows and you bail they then shoot at you..

I spend half the night respawning cos of being killed so much... :evil:

C'mon whats the matter with you all get some imagination going for christs sake!!!! :idea:

Anyone know of any servers that live true to thier description and aint just midless free for all shoot ups???

Thanks, rant over! :)

I like doing structured play with my friends. That way if anyone ever interrupts our game, they don't stand a chance.

The 4:20 guys are alright, one time they all gathered on top of this building and the rest of us tried to wipe them all out. It was good fun on both sides.

rd says im not in their clan? i was in the same room with kung and mr.blonde of RD. you saw blonde recruit me right kung?

quote when you are answering a post yankees

I did see him but I was told that other RDs were saying that you are not in the gang. You are added on Gangs of GTA so I guess you are in there. Good luck with that :lol:

btw you are not added to thier website

you might want to check if you are in just because they added you on Gangs of GTA doesn't mean much. I grabbed some ppl from there but they aren't in the gang really I have never heard from them since I clicked accept