[REQ] Sound Replace Lua

Nortonic

Please refrain from posting resource requests without searching the community, searching the forum and asking google. At least show that you have attempted to find these yourself, the community isn't here to make YOU resources, the community makes the community resources.

It clearly seems as if he asked is there a resource out there thats already been made not HEY COULD YOU MAKE THIS AND THIS OH AND THAT FOR ME

you see what i'm saying and not to be rude but you say the community isent here to make him resources but the community is here to make the community resources well is he not a member of the community as well as me and you and us all here are?

But @ the Author i'm going to check out the link the person posted here that linked to the Rpmsystem

and i'll be checking out how it works and ect ect

i been wondering myself about making custom engine sounds i remembered when i was first learing LUA and i asked in the scripting section if it was possible to make custom sounds for your engines and everyone said no but apartly they where wrong SO...

Now i'll be learning about it myself so keep me updated if you still need help and what not about it as i will be learning the engine sounds ( i'm a huge modder ) and i love adding new custom sounds with my scripts or ones i use

Anyways God Bless All

( Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior )

Please refrain from posting resource requests without searching the community, searching the forum and asking google. At least show that you have attempted to find these yourself, the community isn't here to make YOU resources, the community makes the community resources.
i been wondering myself about making custom engine sounds i remembered when i was first learing LUA and i asked in the scripting section if it was possible to make custom sounds for your engines and everyone said no but apartly they where wrong SO...

They were actually right about making custom engine sounds back then. But now things are different. The functions that made it possible now were absent then. :)

It clearly seems as if he asked is there a resource out there thats already been made not HEY COULD YOU MAKE THIS AND THIS OH AND THAT FOR ME

you see what i'm saying and not to be rude but you say the community isent here to make him resources but the community is here to make the community resources well is he not a member of the community as well as me and you and us all here are?

But @ the Author i'm going to check out the link the person posted here that linked to the Rpmsystem

and i'll be checking out how it works and ect ect

Now i'll be learning about it myself so keep me updated if you still need help and what not about it as i will be learning the engine sounds ( i'm a huge modder ) and i love adding new custom sounds with my scripts or ones i use

Anyways God Bless All

( Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior )

In fact, "A Concerned Citizen" is absolutely correct. The topic creator clearly asks if there are any resources out there for (...), as you also said, so I would say he didn't search anywhere, I guess?

Aswell, when "A Concerned Citizen" mentions "the community", he is referring to us - this whole community from the forums, and MTA:SA players, not actually the MTA:SA community center.

P.S. DAT SPACING ._.