Selling RPG gamemode.

Cruze

Well as the title says..I'm selling an RPG gamemode for RL money this gamemode is AMAZING/AWESOME however It includes a dx login panel, jobs, police and law system, bases and much more informations via private messages or skype : aymen.keyboard It will cost 50 euro. (It's really cheap because the gamemode was hard to script..)

P.S Admin panel too (Not default MTA admin panel, a gamemode admin panel..) for more informations send me a PM via MTA or via my skype: aymen.keyboard

I could give you SS of resources ;)

P.S I don't have a credit card that's the problem and I want to donate 50 euro to a server so If you guys would like to donate the 50 euro I'll send you all resources and they're working.

If you can take screenshots of the resources why not the gamemode itself. Smells like a broken gamemode to me. Or then it's an empty gamemode and you're just in need of quick cash with your scam.

This money will probably be activated in Steam or so. That's what I would do.

If you're not intrested in this..GET OUT OF THIS TOPIC, kid.

Hes the kid for not stealing leaked scripts and trying to redistribute them? I dont think so :wink: Nice to know you're trying to get money for shit you didn't make. This topic should be locked, thieve.

If you're not intrested in this..GET OUT OF THIS TOPIC, kid.

Be professional when making transactions or risk looking like a complete idiot. I'm not interested in this, imo rubbish, resource but I have complete rights to post into this topic.

Screenshots +/or Video or anyone who tries to buy this can be officially called an idiot.

• 4 weeks later...

Since it is indeed highly suspicious, without any solid proof from either side - this won't go anywhere. It will not go back on topic and people will just come here to throw accusations left and right.

That said, it's probably best this thread is deleted since it won't lead to anything. :roll:

Well i think he is a scammer.. i talked with him onskype and he told me that: "I cant show you screenshots because im not on my pc" and I sad: "well but you have the scripts?" He: "no i dont have it here" and me: "hmm so when you arrive at home you take some ss and send me ok? " He: "No i cant i will not have internet at home pls buy the scripts now i send you half of it so you test it pls" (and i was like "WTF?! he didnt had the scripts now have them?!"

So as u can see he is a scammer he wants u to donate the Money to his friend's server and i told no... i think the sscripts are very bad so i advise to no one buys it..