[MOD]GTAVC Ramped Mod (If you try it please post!)

Ransom

umm... O_o

I just got back to doing it, but now since I've learned the GTAVC scm coding, I can make production ALOT faster.

Now I can spawn bikes for ramp testing, save a warp location by button, and warp there whenever I push another button. Also, Since I took roadblocks off and the game intro at the beginning, as well as some other useful modifications, all I have to do is pause, and start new game from the menu to see my new changes after making them with SCM coder or Moo Mapper. No more need to load up GTAVC 1,000,000 times and then load up a saved game with a PCJ600 at sunshine autos. This will make production fast.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
/me points ransom to vc limit adjuster

I know, what I'm saying is I hope it really can SUPPORT all these ramps without the framerate going to hell or crashing or whatnot. Theres a LOT of ramps.

/me sighs

i dislike ramps

Solution: get out of this thread

/me points ransom to vc limit adjuster

I know, what I'm saying is I hope it really can SUPPORT all these ramps without the framerate going to hell or crashing or whatnot. Theres a LOT of ramps.

i think that wont happen, i know that from my trialbike track of my stuntpark, there were loads of those ramps in it, no frame drops, crashes or whatever

i now understand how to make whole new levels and to break some barriers but the height in moomapper is different then the height ingame

that a bit anoying

you're back, but you start posting a crack, a mod for sp AND MTA, so i think you should be banned again

well, it was in the readme (or license or whatever) there is no crack in the file but as soon as he posts any kind of mta mods/hacks hell be banned again (and maybe forever)

and btw, you dont need to tell us what you learned, especially not in Ransoms thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ugh, once again I lied about posting the screens it seems :( well I will post them tomorrow or later tonight (for sure!)

I have finally gotten back into wanting to build on this. Extra encouragement has come from a mod I picked up from gtaforums by the ever-famous "Demarest" that makes you stay on your PCJ600 no matter what you do. This along with bike spawn and a location saver is really going to speed up my ramp making and testing time (After waiting to get up after falling down from incorrect jumps/misplaced ramps 10,000 times, you can really appreciate something like this). It should also greatly increase my morale and will power to continue my ramp making as I don't fall down anymore :).

P.S. My release will have this SCM I have used for optional install.

Edited by Guest

I'm not, scouts honor :P

Its Friday and I'll have plenty of time today.

One more mod I had I didn't mention (I think) is the ability to turn on/off the coordinates and direction of where my player is standing. This is great for logging positions of cool ramps I want to place in the future and for setting up quick-warps to my testing area

:arrow: Screens coming later tonight! :arrowleft:

(Oooh still a blue icon)

Hey guys, sorry I actually cannot post the pics again. Some sad circumstances came up in which I heard my 12yr. old cat is not doing well so I came back home. I will probably have to make a decision of whether to put her to sleep or just let her go until the last breath for what may happen soon or in the future.

Sorry guys, I should probably be out the rest of this weekend too maybe.

Orion, heres that mod by Demarest:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?act= ... try1625652

It doesn't look like thats gonna happen... sigh

Anyhow, heres the pics finally:

*IN FIRST POST NOW*

I know I haven't made too much progress due to school, my cat dyin, all that kinda stuff. During the time I did have I was sick of doin it and I made those handy mods to help me build. I should be getting back into it deep soon if all is well.

PS:

If anyones really bored count all the objects in the no-map-background pic and post how many there are (exclude the long reddish-orange things)

Edited by Guest

Awesome. I just found the coolest thing... the best of all the mods I have... by far. This thing is gonna speed up my production like hella lot.

I had to downgrade to v1.0 for it to work, but a small price to pay. Its a trainer-like program that can do lots of stuff. Words can't explain it. Go here to see it:

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=117195&st=100entry1633721