[MOD]GTAVC Ramped Mod (If you try it please post!)

Ransom

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

man this looks really fun.

I can't wait for the day blue comes out and we won't have to make a new install of vc for every mod we want. (I have 4 as it is. Miriad islands, liberty city, 1 for random mods,and 1 pure install for mta)

man this looks really fun.

I can't wait for the day blue comes out and we won't have to make a new install of vc for every mod we want. (I have 4 as it is. Miriad islands, liberty city, 1 for random mods,and 1 pure install for mta)

Surely you'd need separate installs for SP mods though? I got the impression that Blue would only control mods specifically adapted for it.

• 4 months later...

Hey, no sorry Orion I haven't, the demand just doesn't seem to be much at all, though some have commented to me on how cool it is (the scm mods with it certainly do make it fun as you can warp right back to the stunting anywhere w/ bike).

Now the gta coding is outta my mind along with moo mapper function, I'll have to have a crash course but summers over so who knows..

I think its safe to say I will only continue it as a massive, massive, massive stunter mod for MTAVC Blue.